There are 285 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Kings add Udoka

Kings sign Ime Udoka. I don't get it unless we're planning on dropping someone. Mason, Nocioni, Casspi, Greene, and now Udoka.

And Nocioni is going to start tonight.

Head scratcher for sure. Someone has to be leaving. Who needs/wants 6 SFs on their roster (even if Garcia is injured)? Desmond Mason has done little to nothing for us, I hope he's the odd man out although I can imagine Greene being sent back down to the D-League.

Good game last nigt (until the final 5 minutes at least). Nice to see JT come back to form.
My buddy from college days is now the assistant coach for the Kings so I am rooting for your team now. GO KINGS! I really think this is a team that will be improved this year and that Tyreke will win ROY award.
Nocioni celebrates gaining the starting gig by getting arrested.

DUI
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Nocioni celebrates gaining the starting gig by getting arrested.

DUI

Noc youi dumbass
WOW. Kevin Martin with a hairline fracture in the wrist, now considering surgery that would sideline him for 6-8 weeks. Or he could play through it and risk a complete break.

This guy can't stay healthy. This would kill us.
Let's face it we are not going to the playoffs, Martin gets his.....wait surgery for a hairline fracture? Am I missing something here?
This was gonna be a rough year regardless. Part of me hopes Martin decides to wrap it up and play with it just to show some toughness. Either way the next couple months is gonna be rough.
Welp, he's out. Guess they didn't give him the option to play. 6-8 weeks.



Martin out

So now what do we roll out there...

Udrih-Evans? Evans-Udoka? Evans-Casspi?

I like Udrih-Evans. Beno has been running the point great this year.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Welp, he's out. Guess they didn't give him the option to play. 6-8 weeks.



Martin out

So now what do we roll out there...

Udrih-Evans? Evans-Udoka? Evans-Casspi?

I like Udrih-Evans. Beno has been running the point great this year.

I'd say a combo of Udrih-Evans or Evans-Casspi depending on the match up
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Welp, he's out. Guess they didn't give him the option to play. 6-8 weeks.



Martin out

So now what do we roll out there...

Udrih-Evans? Evans-Udoka? Evans-Casspi?

I like Udrih-Evans. Beno has been running the point great this year.

I'd say a combo of Udrih-Evans or Evans-Casspi depending on the match up

I agree with ninerfan.
Surgery for a hairline fracture? What the f**k? I don't want to question KMart's toughness or anything, but I've had broken fingers, arm(more like my collarbone), leg, toes, and I didn't have surgery on any of it. I'm not a doctor or anything but come on here. That seems unnecessary for the injury he has IMO. I wonder if we're just trying to tank or if they're planning to test out Tyreke at the 2 and trade Martin when he gets healthy.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Reke has finally arrived. I've been waiting for his breakout game.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Surgery for a hairline fracture? What the f**k? I don't want to question KMart's toughness or anything, but I've had broken fingers, arm(more like my collarbone), leg, toes, and I didn't have surgery on any of it. I'm not a doctor or anything but come on here. That seems unnecessary for the injury he has IMO. I wonder if we're just trying to tank or if they're planning to test out Tyreke at the 2 and trade Martin when he gets healthy.


he's worth millions, teams are going to take every precaution. As you said as well, the kings may want to trade him and want everything to be fine

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My buddy from college days is now the assistant coach for the Kings so I am rooting for your team now. GO KINGS! I really think this is a team that will be improved this year and that Tyreke will win ROY award.

what is his name?
We can has win?

Damn it's nice to have a coach that doesn't have his head in his ass.