LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by Super9er81:
http://www.nba.com/kings/news/press_release_1023_2009_10_23.html

Kings exercise options on Hawes, Thompson, and Greene. Guess some might be mildly surprised on Greene. I think they should give him a bit more run just to see if he can put something together.

Agreed. SF is wide open this year, and we're pretty small, so Donte could play some PF. Let's see what he's got.

Looks like Hawes will be coming off the bench with May starting. Interesting.
With Griffin out for atleast the first 6-8 weeks does Tyreke becomes the favorite for ROY?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
With Griffin out for atleast the first 6-8 weeks does Tyreke becomes the favorite for ROY?

He already was for me, but this certainly helps.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

yeah i thought he'd have a good chance as well, but i mean for the people at espn, tnt, non kings fans, etc. I mean without Rubio and with Griffin out for a while, he's got to be right?

yeah i thought he'd have a good chance as well, but i mean for the people at espn, tnt, non kings fans, etc. I mean without Rubio and with Griffin out for a while, he's got to be right?

Yes, I was reading an article saying he was the second to griffin, now that griffins hurt....Tyreke will most likely be ROY.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Yes, I was reading an article saying he was the second to griffin, now that griffins hurt....Tyreke will most likely be ROY.

Yeah, I like his chances. He's in a great situation to put up numbers.

Gotta keep an eye on Jonny Flynn in Minnesota -- also has a good chance to produce.
Oh boy, it's gonna be a long season.
Originally posted by rigs49:

I was wondering if anybody was gonna chime in about tonight's game.
Originally posted by rigs49:

Yes, yes tis.

However cassipi looked good which surprised me
Rough game for sure. I have to believe this was not the Tyreke Evans we'll be seeing as the season goes on. And when did Sean May become a center? He had 0 boards tonight and I think that might be a problem from your starting center.

Kevin Martin was himself and so was Thompson (including the fouls unfortunately), and Casspi was surprising. Lots of good, but tons more bad in this game.

Oh and John Wall anyone?
[ Edited by Super9er81 on Oct 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM ]

The first quarter was a huge letdown and we could never recover from that. That quarter was pitiful.

We had a couple good spurts, but really, it was like two 5-minute stretches, at most.

Tyreke looked timid. He had the ability to get to the hoop pretty much every possession, but he just wasn't finishing. Not worried.

Omri Casspi was a huge bright spot. Wow. I don't know if his shots always fall like that, but if so, this guy should be starting soon. Very impressive. I was especially impressed by one defensive possession where he waved Donte away and went heads up with Durant. I like that passion.

Kevin was great. JT/May/Hawes were not strong enough. Mason was useless. Brockman's dunk was the play of the night.

Only gets tougher on this trip...
we're in for a long season again...damm
Wow! This is some awesome ball right now.

Everyone is playing their asses off.
Moral victories are for losers, but that was a legit effort by the guys tonight. Very impressive.

Tyreke will be a star -- I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. What a strong performance. Don't let CP3's numbers fool you -- Reke was giving him a lot to handle with that 6'11" wingspan. And then Tyreke steps up and drains two clutch jumpers in the final 2 minutes. Bad jump shot what? Awesome.

Jon Brockman. Love it. Nose for the ball, ferocious rebounder, diving for loose balls.

Desmond Mason, Nocioni and May I thought had very solid games. We seemed to be battling for every rebound.

Definitely more of what I was expecting this year...
Moral victories are for losers, but that was a legit effort by the guys tonight. Very impressive.

Tyreke will be a star -- I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. What a strong performance. Don't let CP3's numbers fool you -- Reke was giving him a lot to handle with that 6'11" wingspan. And then Tyreke steps up and drains two clutch jumpers in the final 2 minutes. Bad jump shot what? Awesome.

Jon Brockman. Love it. Nose for the ball, ferocious rebounder, diving for loose balls.

Desmond Mason, Nocioni and May I thought had very solid games. We seemed to be battling for every rebound.

Definitely more of what I was expecting this year...

we gave alot of heart out there
Share 49ersWebzone