There are 136 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Wow this team is on a roll...
Let's hope that we keep it up, you know Rick will have his squad ready to go.
going to the game tonite cant wait!!!!!

GO KINGS
Originally posted by Allx9er:

GO KINGS

GO KINGS

Originally posted by rigs49:

GO KINGS

Game on!!!! Kings sure do look good early. Pauly is doing a fine job with the kids. Can't complain!
Im impressed

• alam
  • Info N/A
So, uh

What does this mean when the number on the left is bigger than the number on the right? I always thought it was some sort of ratio, like average personal fouls / average points scored or something. This can't be possible. Maybe it's takeaways / turnovers? I don't have the damndest idea.

This "5-4" ratio is going to be the end of me.

GO KINGS

How awesome was it out there tonight? Man, the thunder was coming back to Arco. Everybody was lovin' it!

The Kings played a great all around game. Paul Westphal coached a hell of a game. JT, Reke, Beno, K9, Brock, Noch. Seems like everyone contributed.

This is fun

I love this pose at the end of the game. This guy is for real. W/ Thompson developing down low, we have some good pieces in place. Just got to keep it rolling forward.

Tyreke's the man! ROY!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
4 game win streak
This is pretty fun.
Very interesting...Okafor to Sac for K9?
Sam Amick's Blog

Just a rumor, but that's one to really consider. Okafor has 5 years left on his deal worth about 12 mill per season. But he'd be a shotblocker we've lacked for years and he's good enough around the basket to be effective on putbacks.

Okafor-Thompson-Nocioni-Martin-Evans w/ Hawes-Casspi-Garcia-Udrih

Not too shabby...
Originally posted by SacRock14:

GO KINGS

How awesome was it out there tonight? Man, the thunder was coming back to Arco. Everybody was lovin' it!

The Kings played a great all around game. Paul Westphal coached a hell of a game. JT, Reke, Beno, K9, Brock, Noch. Seems like everyone contributed.

This is fun

you said it rock the game was great the kings pretty much had from wire to wire. only the faithfull were there..

there may be a trade for okafor if that happens
Share 49ersWebzone