LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Moral victories are for losers, but that was a legit effort by the guys tonight. Very impressive.

Tyreke will be a star -- I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. What a strong performance. Don't let CP3's numbers fool you -- Reke was giving him a lot to handle with that 6'11" wingspan. And then Tyreke steps up and drains two clutch jumpers in the final 2 minutes. Bad jump shot what? Awesome.

Jon Brockman. Love it. Nose for the ball, ferocious rebounder, diving for loose balls.

Desmond Mason, Nocioni and May I thought had very solid games. We seemed to be battling for every rebound.

Definitely more of what I was expecting this year...

we gave alot of heart out there

I hope we can get a win vs San Antonio. Not likely but it'd be nice. I like the Brock/JT frontline, gives us some post defense and rebounding. Spencer Hawes sucks balls right now. Even May is better than he is. It'd be nice to see KMart get his shot going. Noc is a good player. I wish I could watch the games.
I wanted the win but really only for confidence reasons. I figure a young team could an early win or two, especially in this long season, losing this one was disappointing. But with that said there were tons of positives from this game.

Evans was not intimidated by CP3 and was impressive in that matchup. He didn't win it, but he gave Paul all he could handle. His assist numbers were low and that is concerning, but he did set some people who just failed to convert. The missed jumpers don't bother me, its the layups we failed to convert that bothered me. Thompson missed way too many 3-5 foot shots but he played well otherwise so I can't be too upset.

Brockman was nice this game. I don't know if he'll be able to do this against everyone since he might be giving up a lot of size at times, but this is the type of game he was made for.
Nice victory, lots of positives from the game, Martin dropped 48! Unbelievable.

Im thinking Casspi may be a star. Dude's looking great.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Im thinking Casspi may be a star. Dude's looking great.

I don't know about a "star", but he does remind me a little of Manu. I can't decide if he's effectively irritating or irritatingly effective, but either one is a compliment.
What's up with the Kings new graphics overlay? Everytime they cut into and out of instant replay, it's like they're shooting a big load across my tv screen.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Nov 3, 2009 at 08:58:46 ]
Went to the game last night...Awesome. Maybe the best game I've been to. Great atmosphere, too.
Watched the game on tv last night (thank nba league pass and directv) woke up the baby twice, but he managed to go back to sleep.
Nice to see Hawes waking up the last few games, especially since JT didn't play well in either. Now they just need to play well together.
Originally posted by Super9er81:
Nice to see Hawes waking up the last few games, especially since JT didn't play well in either. Now they just need to play well together.

Yeah, sounded like Westphal might put Hawes back in the starting lineup.

It was also good to see Kenny Thomas contribute. Still one of the better rebounders and post defenders on the team, FWIW.

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for marshulk.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
What's up with the Kings new graphics overlay? Everytime they cut into and out of instant replay, it's like they're shooting a big load across my tv screen.

I noticed that to
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I noticed that to

It's so freaking obvious. I recorded it onto DVR. When I have the time, I'm going to post that s**t on YouTube and expose the Kings broadcast crew for the perverts they are!

It was also good to see Kenny Thomas contribute. Still one of the better rebounders and post defenders on the team, FWIW.

i hate kenny thomas
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

i hate kenny thomas

Might as well get something out of him if we're gonna pay him 8 mill.
Kings add Udoka

Kings sign Ime Udoka. I don't get it unless we're planning on dropping someone. Mason, Nocioni, Casspi, Greene, and now Udoka.

And Nocioni is going to start tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone