Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 764 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're gonna f**k them up!
Nice.

We'll kick their asses
this would be a prime time game, not true
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,454
Sweet!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
Definitely prefer to play in Green Bay early in the season. Get all the cold weather cities out of the way as early as possible.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Hopefully on SNF
Originally posted by susweel:
Hopefully on SNF

the OP says Fox....Fox doesn't have night games
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by susweel:
Hopefully on SNF

the OP says Fox....Fox doesn't have night games

FML
We should know for sure shortly. Would be a great start to the season.
Aaron Rodgers season ends week 1
Why does everybody want prime time games so badly? I for one hate waiting all day to see them play. MNF is even worse, got a whole weekend and a day of work before I get to see those games.. I would rather it be a 10AM game every weekend lol.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aaron Rodgers season ends week 1

I got the first one $$$
Also... This means one less eastern time zone game that takes a toll on our boys!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone