There are 210 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Just found out this lucky mofo will be going to GB on opening day.

I still can't believe it! Pinch the f**k out of me 'cause I must be dreaming!!! Box seats, too.

Wifey has an in...

So who else is going?

Hate to break it to you, but your wifey paid for those seats with something more than just money...

Really? WTF is wrong with you? Have you no respect?

You thought that was funny? Dissin' my wife, inferring she's a whore?

Classless and rude. You're lucky I know you failed at trying to be funny. I don't play "Parking Lot".

My wife and I deserve an apology.

come on man this is the internet. if youre expecting 100% class all the time i have a feeling youre gonna be popping a whole lotta xanax. let it go, youre going to the opening game my friend. Rejoice!!

Also, that should be imply.

lol damn i love the zone sometimes.

Classless and rude. You're lucky I know you failed at trying to be funny. I don't play "Parking Lot".

Wow, this escalated quickly. You used the "mischief" smiley and said your wife had an "in..." seemed like low hanging fruit. Sorry that you took it the wrong way, as I am quite sure that your wife obtained your tickets legitimately, but at the same time, wow.
Originally posted by dhp318:

Wow, this escalated quickly. You used the "mischief" smiley and said your wife had an "in..." seemed like low hanging fruit. Sorry that you took it the wrong way, as I am quite sure that your wife obtained your tickets legitimately, but at the same time, wow.

lol no offense tico but that joke was there to be made, everyone at at least thought that joke when they read it at first. Its just that brah a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone