There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Luck or Kaepernick?

Luck or Kaepernick?

If you were Jim Harbaugh, and had the opportunity to pick between these two as your starting QB (considering both players body of work this season), who would you pick!?
And RG3?
Luck
Luck fasho
Luck obviously. Luck has all of the tools to be a future HoFer. Kaep is... ok... I guess.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

18 INT's 10 fumbles (5 lost) 54% completion percentage
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

18 INT's 10 fumbles (5 lost) 54% completion percentage

Woah, tied with Eli Manning? That's great company to be in. Anytime your name gets mentioned along with a 2 time superbowl winning QB, you know you're on your way.
not even a question.
Luck seems to be a logical answer BUT Kap hasn't had the benefit of the JH coaching excellence as long as Luck did.

To me the question is who will be the better QB in the long run and who fits our personnel better.

I like Kap because his ceiling is a total unknown. I think [hope] if he keeps progressing he'll be a top 3 NFL QB for many years.
how about Russell Wilson or Kaepernick?
Luck
I thought it was worth asking because Harbaugh has worked with both. I think it would be really interesting to know his actual thoughts on this, but he'll probably never speak on it.

I would go with Kaep because he doesn't look like a caveman.
Luck and its not even close
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

couldn't disagree with you more
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

couldn't disagree with you more

Luck turned the worst team in the league into a playoff team in one year, yeah he has a bunch of INTs but he is a rookie. Kaep is a 2nd year guy in the same exact system on a super bowl team. No way Kaep leads these exact same Colts the way Luck has