LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

When will people finally admit Aaron Rodgers has incredible talent around him?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Exactly. Stop kidding yourselves. Those guys are all stars. It's like a Pro Bowl roster on offense. Great system and coaching too. I mean really would Flynn put up even 1/2 that on our team?....

Ya I completely agree with you. They are stacked

Yup. What a joke. A scrub 2nd stringer comes in and looks better than Joe Montana. And people think it's "all Rodgers."....

So does that mean Rodgers is just a scrub starter bc he has never gotten as many yards and TDs

Why does the GB backup look better than Joe Montana? Explain it to me. I've yet to hear an explaination?....

Please explain why you are on Tebow's nuts but are trying to make Rodger's look like he is not elite?
Exactly. Stop kidding yourselves. Those guys are all stars. It's like a Pro Bowl roster on offense. Great system and coaching too. I mean really would Flynn put up even 1/2 that on our team?....

Yup. What a joke. A scrub 2nd stringer comes in and looks better than Joe Montana. And people think it's "all Rodgers."....

So does that mean Rodgers is just a scrub starter bc he has never gotten as many yards and TDs

Why does the GB backup look better than Joe Montana? Explain it to me. I've yet to hear an explaination?....

Please explain why you are on Tebow's nuts but are trying to make Rodger's look like he is not elite?

LOL

1) Never been on Tebow.
2) Said he's clutch at the end. That's all.
3) This is not a Tebow thread...

Why does the GB backup look better than Joe Montana?.... Could there be some talent on that team?

1) Never been on Tebow.

Why does the GB backup look better than Joe Montana?.... Could there be some talent on that team?

This is the same system that groomed Rodgers.....

Why wouldnt they be able to groom another good QB?

1) Never been on Tebow.

This is the same system that groomed Rodgers.....

Why wouldnt they be able to groom another good QB?

The system, coaching and play calling is certainly PART of it. So if one believes that a system, coaching and play calling can BENEFIT a QB does one also believe that a crap coaching job, bad play calling and bad system can also hurt a QB? Or does it just work 1 way?....
Tebow wouldn't put up these numbers in GB. Both gb qbs can throw it
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM ]
Why does the GB backup look better than Joe Montana? Could there be some talent on that team?

Still waiting. Haven't seen an explaination. Maybe I shouldn't hold my breath....
the system a team runs has alot to do with the stats
Is this a Aaron Rogers is overrated thread? lulz

Why does the GB backup look better than Joe Montana? Could there be some talent on that team?

Still waiting. Haven't seen an explaination. Maybe I shouldn't hold my breath....

Still waiting.....
Originally posted by Jcool:
Sounds like a typical non 49ers fan from the 80-90s

Not really. That team is awesomely talented. Explain 480 yards and 6 TD's by the backup. Tell me why? If the team is not talented?

Detroit's defense....
Aaron Rodgers is f**king awesome though...
Originally posted by hofer36:
the system a team runs has alot to do with the stats

Hmmm... So you are telling me that "system" can help a QB and put them into a more adventageous position? Would it also be that case that a "system" could put a QB into a disadvantaged situation? Like a SingleBrainCell + Jimmy Raye type system for example?

Better than Montana? ROFL!!!!!!!! sarcastic or not never ever say that again. you do NOT know anything about how to judge a QB if you're SERIOUS about that statement.
Share 49ersWebzone