There are 210 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Last game of the season that fans will be torn I think, I'm sure everyone wants to end the losing streak to Seattle but if we don't its one step closer to the first overall pick
Should be over by halftime.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It should, but 9ers always play them tough at home. I don't think the 9ers been blow out by Seattle at home since 2008 I think.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i sense another moral win if we play them close but find a way to lose
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It should, but 9ers always play them tough at home. I don't think the 9ers been blow out by Seattle at home since 2008 I think.

Thanksgiving, 2015, last season were all blowouts lets not kid ourselves here.
Originally posted by cciowa:

i sense another moral win if we play them close but find a way to lose

This is... This is the... best case...

...best case scenario. There I said it.
Tank for Bosa? 😬
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

It will be just like the Broncos game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

It will be just like the Broncos game.
seattle has a great defense. a qb who we can not handle. a mental block they have forced upon our team. seattle takes us serious no matter the record. they take pride in owning us and do not want to give that up anytime soon. the way we are coached against them, no matter the coach. the way we play against them, no matter the players means seattle has little to worry about
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Win or lose, I want them to know we screwed their chances of getting to the playoffs / getting there healthy.

I want Warner to blast willow the way Willis blasted Hasselbeck out of the game in Seattle (way back when we use to own them).

I just want to beat Seattle. #1 pick, #2 pick, doesn't matter b/c I want to beat them, period.
Originally posted by fartmaster:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Man, Deep down I want us to win annd try and ruin the Seahawks hopes but we need Bosa.
Need is a strong word. I'd take Greer from WV if we had more picks to deal with. I think we only have 5 picks in the draft though.

Don't need more then 5 picks

Lynch/Kyle hit on every draft pick

No worries here
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by fartmaster:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Man, Deep down I want us to win annd try and ruin the Seahawks hopes but we need Bosa.
Need is a strong word. I'd take Greer from WV if we had more picks to deal with. I think we only have 5 picks in the draft though.

Don't need more then 5 picks

Lynch/Kyle hit on every draft pick

No worries here

1, 2, 3, 4 and 6
We have all the big ones.
Hopefully we get some interceptions so we don't get that record for least picks in a season since 1802.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^ LOL word!
Share 49ersWebzone