LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cawks will cover
After that performance Monday by Seattle, if we can put up some points on this defense, that would be a pretty impressive outing.
Seahawks aren't the same on the road. This game might be close but Wilson is clutch. Expect a close Seahawks win. Blow for Bosa should be back on track.
Great now Frank Clark is talking about Sherm. That's all we need is a pissed off Frank Clark. Hope Sherm plays well but if anyone thinks we're beating the Seahags without Jimmy G they need to go and get their heads examined. They still have a very good football team and are more than likely a playoff team that can go deep in the post season. Our teams aren't even on the same level.
Check it out https://es.pn/2Py77gL
[ Edited by fartmaster on Dec 11, 2018 at 1:21 PM ]
https://es.pn/2Py77gL
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LenCat:
Early line:

12/2 8:20 ET At Seattle -7.5 San Francisco Off

Will prolly change pending tonights results

The newspaper in Hawaii says Seattle -5.5.

It takes a while for the last 2 points to get to Hawaii

Down to 6 on one site now
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
They'll win by 20+
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
There are a couple of more things in our favour for our game against the Seahawks over the last one two weeks ago.

1. They have had four straight wins, including one against us, and will be overconfident particularly thinking we will be a push over.

2. We have got Goodwin back and Pettis is getting better gelling more with Mullins. We have more receiving options.

3. Baldwin is under a cloud for starting with a groin injury. That would limit their receiving options.

4. Kendricks is also under a cloud with a hip injury and this may limit their defence which would be tired after four wins.

5. Our defence is starting to work better and Sherman is pissed. Witherspoon is lifting his game but I still have my doubts about his consistency and temperament.

6. Our running game with Wilson was not up to par and even with Breida back he is still under an injury cloud with his ankle and might not last for long. I think the Oline has regressed with its blocking and has not been creating the lanes as well as it was 4 to 5 games ago. That is on the coaching.

Against us

1. Kittle will be a marked man. He capability will be limited.

2, Consistency with our defence is still an issue. Last week was great but they have to still prove themselves as keeping it together regularly.

3. Even with Goodwin back we are still to beat the hoodoo in the red zone. Mullens has to learn to convert the drives better into TDs.

4, We have to see if Mullens has learned from the last game against the Seachooks. From all accounts he has great potential to be that man but time will tell. Although he got great yardage last time he needs to be more effective at critical moments.

5. Our Oline is still too porous and needs to plug the gaps especially against the rush and Mullens needs to get better pocket awareness to dodge the sack. Last game he was fixated looking the other way and got owned big time. Needs to get the swivel in his neck and eyes going more like a fox.

My heart says they can win it and it is possible but the odds are very against it. I think the reality is we will get beat but the game will be a lot closer this time.

27-21 Seahawks
[ Edited by Goatie on Dec 11, 2018 at 6:01 PM ]
Win or lose this game will feel good.

1. Lose, then we are one step closer to the top pick.

2. Win, and we may of really hurt Seattle's Playoff chances, plus it is always good to beat them.

Win win!
if us winning keeps them from making the playoffs im all for it. fudge bosa... lol....

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
if us winning keeps them from making the playoffs im all for it. fudge bosa... lol....

Lol I kinda feel the same!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Antix:
Early line:

12/2 8:20 ET At Seattle -7.5 San Francisco Off

Will prolly change pending tonights results

The newspaper in Hawaii says Seattle -5.5.

It takes a while for the last 2 points to get to Hawaii

Down to 6 on one site now

Yeah but even if we beat those scrubs can still clinch unfortunately I just read they have like a 99.1% chance of making the playoffs. I bet a hag fan they would miss again smh
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fartmaster:
Yeah but even if we beat those scrubs can still clinch unfortunately I just read they have like a 99.1% chance of making the playoffs. I bet a hag fan they would miss again smh

Well that sucks!!! Shoot I bet a Cowgirls fan the 9ers would have more wins, loser has to paint his nails in opposing teams colors and can't remove it till we come home from Vegas.
Must lose this.
Share 49ersWebzone