There are 130 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,967
Everything 49ers/Seahawks here.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 16, 2018 at 11:11 PM ]
Spoiling their playoff chances > #1 pick.
Brieda goes for 100, Pettis 2 TDs. Solomon Thomas records a sack, spoon doesn't give up a TD.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Spoiling their playoff chances > #1 pick.

Seahawks don't get the same bull crap favoritism this time. I think we have a chance to win this one.

It's gonna be a tighter game than last time.

Niners 23, Seahawks 27
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Spoiling their playoff chances > #1 pick.

WIN IT!!
Early line:

12/2 8:20 ET At Seattle -7.5 San Francisco Off

Will prolly change pending tonights results
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,967
I think it's a win for them, but if Kittle and Pettis continue to connect with Mullens, it'll be a close game.
I hope Sherm gets a pick in this game.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I hope Sherm gets a pick in this game.

And then proceeds to slap the gum out of sneaky Pete's mouth and stick it to the ball before handing it to him.

Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I hope Sherm gets a pick in this game.

And then proceeds to slap the gum out of sneaky Pete's mouth and stick it to the ball before handing it to him.

or throwing the ball at his head to knock that old prick over
Would make my season to beat the seaturds and knock them out of the playoffs!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,967
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Would make my season to beat the seaturds and knock them out of the playoffs!!!!

I'd rather get the first pick and wait until next year to kick their ass.
Originally posted by LenCat:
Early line:

12/2 8:20 ET At Seattle -7.5 San Francisco Off

Will prolly change pending tonights results
I think that was for the last game against them.
Why I am even more pissed about the win vs DEN. Wanted to save that win for this week.
Share 49erswebzone