49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 790 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Last game of the season that fans will be torn I think, I'm sure everyone wants to end the losing streak to Seattle but if we don't its one step closer to the first overall pick

WIN WIN WIN!
[ Edited by LenCat on Dec 12, 2018 at 9:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by fartmaster:
Great now Frank Clark is talking about Sherm. That's all we need is a pissed off Frank Clark. Hope Sherm plays well but if anyone thinks we're beating the Seahags without Jimmy G they need to go and get their heads examined. They still have a very good football team and are more than likely a playoff team that can go deep in the post season. Our teams aren't even on the same level.
Check it out https://es.pn/2Py77gL

Frank Clark aint shiet. F your hawks.

At least he is picking his fights with men now and not beating down his girlfriends. This guy is a POS, so consider the source.
For me in 18', it's my Super Bowl. It's where I hang my hat game

Win please
Can't even stand to watch these games anymore. Hate losing to the Seahawks. And I have to root for draft picks every f**king year.

f**k it. I'm playing Smash Brothers
I hope Warner throws his shoe at Russell Wilson's head next time it comes off!
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,837
Close game but the Niners will stay in the hunt for Mr. Bosa.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by bud49:
Close game but the Niners will stay in the hunt for Mr. Bosa.

Yeah, one step closer to Bosa.
Originally posted by bud49:
Close game but the Niners will stay in the hunt for Mr. Bosa.

With so few picks, do you really think we won't trade down if there's a good offer? I just don't see us keeping the first pick, if we get it and there is a good offer on the table.
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday



Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by bud49:
Close game but the Niners will stay in the hunt for Mr. Bosa.

With so few picks, do you really think we won't trade down if there's a good offer? I just don't see us keeping the first pick, if we get it and there is a good offer on the table.

We desperately need a top-notch ER. We've traded a fifth and seventh rounder, and I surely hope we can get level quality player in FA. It's highly unlikely we'd hit the jackpot twice (Kittle), and if I had a shot at Bosa I'd risk it in a heartbeat.
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday



Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.

All my fellow New Mexicans on here!
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday



Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.

All my fellow New Mexicans on here!

hey come pick me up
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday



Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.

All my fellow New Mexicans on here!

hey come pick me up

What part of NM are you guys from? Burque native here.
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday



Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.

All my fellow New Mexicans on here!

hey come pick me up

What part of NM are you guys from? Burque native here.

Bay Area expatriate in Santa Rosa (family)
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday



Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.

All my fellow New Mexicans on here!

hey come pick me up

What part of NM are you guys from? Burque native here.

I live north of Espanola
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone