49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 522 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
win-win game for us!

Lose- still in the race for the 1st pick.

Win- we spoil seattles chances at a playoff berth
If we beat SEA, I don't just want to beat them, I want us to beat the crap out of Wilson.

But what will really happen is that this will be a game Wilson runs a lot because we have zero speed at the DL.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
  • Posts: 30,451
Originally posted by Joecool:
If we beat SEA, I don't just want to beat them, I want us to beat the crap out of Wilson.

But what will really happen is that this will be a game Wilson runs a lot because we have zero speed at the DL.


AA won't get within 5 yards of Wilson the whole game.

Unfortunately

Originally posted by Joecool:
If we beat SEA, I don't just want to beat them, I want us to beat the crap out of Wilson.

But what will really happen is that this will be a game Wilson runs a lot because we have zero speed at the DL.

And the refs are directed to flag anyone that as much as gives a mean look to a QB. Russie knows this well.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
SEATTLE CLINCHES PLAYOFF BERTH WITH WIN
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Go, Seachickens, go!
Might as well beat Seattle and enjoy it.
Not for nothing story already out that Bosa might want to be a raider if you read between some lines.
One of his agents will probably go further to a national writer soon enough, that, you know, Nick might not sign if the Niners draft him.
Then that sweet number one draft value kinda falls a notch.
This is our luck at work.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,846
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by bud49:
Close game but the Niners will stay in the hunt for Mr. Bosa.

With so few picks, do you really think we won't trade down if there's a good offer? I just don't see us keeping the first pick, if we get it and there is a good offer on the table.
I think if it is not the first pick in the draft they will trade down, only way they trade the first pick IMO is if they are assured they will still get the top Defensive player.
Originally posted by FL9er:
SEATTLE CLINCHES PLAYOFF BERTH WITH WIN
O o o o o o baby yer kidding me right? Man do we need this win.

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
I hope a crazy fan with good arm / aim targets for willow's head when he's on the sideline w/out a helmet on (any shoe, even a Stiletto)


Originally posted by FL9er:
SEATTLE CLINCHES PLAYOFF BERTH WITH WIN

Fitting.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Is it Sunday yet?
i can already see Pete Carroll running up and down the sidelines clapping his hands and chewing his gum i hope this is the last time
Let's wait until the 15th week of the 2018 season to finally beat the Seahawks!1! I'm going to be very upset if we show up and blow our 1st pick.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
i can already see Pete Carroll running up and down the sidelines clapping his hands and chewing his gum i hope this is the last time

This will be the last time - starting next year, we're going to kick their ass.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone