Goodwin

Z
Samuel
Hurd

S
Matthews
James

I can see that.
I know he was pretty quiet this past game but really glad this team has Sanders. He's been to the Super Bowl twice and has won once, so he knows what it takes. He's also probably been a great influence on the younger WRs with his work ethic, imparting his knowledge, etc.

Besides him, Deebo has been doing very well for a rookie but he's just that - a rookie going much further along in a season than he's used to and soon will go up against playoff-intensity defenses. This team needs him and Bourne to continue to play well and make big catches.

After that, it really thins out and is kind of worrisome when you talk about depth. Would be nice to get some kind of/any kind of production from James or Pettis. Really hard to figure out these two. Pettis, we've seen glimpses but just not enough consistency so far. James, I have no clue - is he not showing well in practices? Seems like he could turn it on at some point and make some plays but maybe the coaches only trust him so much?

I wish Taylor were playing and part of this group now. Say what you want about him - yes, he's been injury prone - but he's definitely shown in the past an ability to get open & be a good option for Garoppolo in getting that important 1st Down at key moments in a game. Really wish he was playing and continuing to build rapport with Garoppolo.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Dec 16, 2019 at 10:23 PM ]
I love our wrs and feel like a part of their potential is being wasted. It's time to get a qb with an arm and bust this offense open

Originally posted by 801niner:
I love our wrs and feel like a part of their potential is being wasted. It's time to get a qb with an arm and bust this offense open

Originally posted by Heroism:

LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:

LOL

Share 49ersWebzone