Carroll = Seifert
Russell Wilson = Steve Young
DK Metcalf = TO

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Carroll = Seifert
Russell Wilson = Steve Young
DK Metcalf = TO

sad but true
Can't believe this dude fell to the 2nd round. His knee seems to be fine, for now. Still think we have a better overall team when healthy, but the seahawks obviously have the better QB and one of the most dynamic weapons in the NFL with this dude.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Can't believe this dude fell to the 2nd round. His knee seems to be fine, for now. Still think we have a better overall team when healthy, but the seahawks obviously have the better QB and one of the most dynamic weapons in the NFL with this dude.

it was his neck that was the main issue if i remember right
This guy completely owned Mosely. Verrett did okay with him. I think if we had Sherman, DK would of been much more contained.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Not just the 2nd round, it was #64 overall. One more pick and it would've been the third.

But yeah, hard to believe he fell that far.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
This guy completely owned Mosely. Verrett did okay with him. I think if we had Sherman, DK would of been much more contained.

I wouldn't say owned. Moseley didn't have a great game but he was competitive on a few plays. HIs biggest catch was on a deep in that Moseley seemed to be passing off.
DK will likely always get his, but I imagine a fully healthy Niner defense and that pass rush.....Wilson's not gonna light us up that much.

Wilson when facing a fully healthy Niner super defense away from Seattle (2012, 2013, 2019) never lights us up. He benefits most from our own QB's ability to move the ball.

How is it that the Packers have been able to manhandle the hawks better than we ever could?

Rodgers.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
DK will likely always get his, but I imagine a fully healthy Niner defense and that pass rush.....Wilson's not gonna light us up that much.

Wilson when facing a fully healthy Niner super defense away from Seattle (2012, 2013, 2019) never lights us up. He benefits most from our own QB's ability to move the ball.

How is it that the Packers have been able to manhandle the hawks better than we ever could?

Rodgers.

This is what I've always found interesting. Seattle struggles with GB every time they play them. SF pretty much owns GB every time they play them. SF struggles with SEA.

Matchups are weird.
Originally posted by maltz88:

Rodgers.

This is what I've always found interesting. Seattle struggles with GB every time they play them. SF pretty much owns GB every time they play them. SF struggles with SEA.

Matchups are weird.

theres also a thing call extra motivation and hate towards one another more than other teams, but your arguments have some tread to them too not gonna lie lol..

Rodgers.

Matchups are weird.

Green Bay isn't a physical team, and for whatever reason they seem to be able to out finesse Seattle.

We are a physical team, but for whatever reason, it seems like Seattle is always able to out physical us. Even when we beat them, we barely beat them. They tend to blow us out in their victories.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

Rodgers.

Matchups are weird.

Green Bay isn't a physical team, and for whatever reason they seem to be able to out finesse Seattle.

We are a physical team, but for whatever reason, it seems like Seattle is always able to out physical us. Even when we beat them, we barely beat them. They tend to blow us out in their victories.

I hate it.

I mean, maybe Carroll is the common element of the old and new teams, but it's not like the 49ers were soft then or now. The last time the 49ers were a true offense based team, the Hawks weren't even in the NFC.

Really feels like the football gods just control s**t for their entertainment.
TIL that DK Metcalf's father is only 42 years old.
TIL that DK Metcalf's father is only 42 years old.

I feel like you should explain your emoji reaction here about someone having a kid at 20.
Too much beast for the 49ers. They don't like big, strong, fast WR's like that.
Share 49ersWebzone