LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

Shop 49ers game tickets
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Who-is-Hayne.
seahawks DK Metcalf going under the knife.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001042659/article/seahawks-rookie-dk-metcalf-to-have-knee-surgery

Knee already an issue. Not good for Seattle.
Ouch not good
thought it was something minor and hes gonna be ready week 1 or 2?
Ha!
  • thl408
Maybe he comes back from surgery and starts cutting on a dime.......
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Uh oh.

Originally posted by okdkid:
Uh oh.

yeah Carroll said it's week to week now.
He now has an excuse for the bad route running unworthy of the NFL. This injury may be a way out for the Seahawks to save face on the decision to make DK a 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He now has an excuse for the bad route running unworthy of the NFL. This injury may be a way out for the Seahawks to save face on the decision to make DK a 2nd round pick.

Played better than our 2nd round pick week 1.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Cuck

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Cuck

lol or just someone that isn't full of himself. I remember the preseason game where Deebo played well and metcalf was injured lol....

I'm pretty sure Deebo Samuel will be a much better receiver. You can't judge their performance on one week, that is so shortsighted it's not even funny.
Originally posted by elguapo:

I'm pretty sure Deebo Samuel will be a much better receiver. You can't judge their performance on one week, that is so shortsighted it's not even funny.

you completely missed the point I didnt say that Metcalf or Deebo will be the better receiver after 1 week. I just gave praise to both of whom played well. Our niner talk was so high and mighty after a preseason week ( so was I ), but I didn't claim he was the better overall receiver. Now the tables have turned and Metcalf played a better game week 1 of the real season, I gave him praise, doesnt mean I say hes gonna be the better receiver after everything is said and done lol cmon ppl..

PS if your gonna say youre pretty sure deebo sam is gonna be a better receiver with no realistic proof than just an opinion, then criticize someone for basing their opinion on a one week performance... kinda hypocritical... lol.. and its actually super funny...
Not that I regret Deebo at all but this dude balled out and would've been a great pick too.
Well thank God we didn't pick him because he can't run a fast cone drill. Who would want a 6'4" 230 lb guy who can run a 4.3? Certainly not us. But Seattle was smart enough.

Share 49ersWebzone