LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

Shop 49ers game tickets
DK Metcalf is going to be one of the most Dominant Wide Receivers in the league
how many times is this guy tested for PEDs? Deebo got tested nonstop last season.

Dude is roid raging again on the sidelines as I type.
Dude was a non-factor today
Originally posted by CaptainObvious:

Negative
I think we are starting to see what really made these Seattle WRs good was Russel Wilson's ability to scramble around for 10 seconds until one of his WRa got open. Now that he is gone the WRs no longer have that luxury. They don't suck by any means, they just aren't as good as they were.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I think we are starting to see what really made these Seattle WRs good was Russel Wilson's ability to scramble around for 10 seconds until one of his WRa got open. Now that he is gone the WRs no longer have that luxury. They don't suck by any means, they just aren't as good as they were.

DK was made for the longball. Wilson throws one of the greatest longballs and catchable 50/50 balls in the league. He's already doing it with Sutton in Denver. Loosing Wilson will be that franchises greatest regrets when they have Lockett and DK.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

DK was made for the longball. Wilson throws one of the greatest longballs and catchable 50/50 balls in the league. He's already doing it with Sutton in Denver. Loosing Wilson will be that franchises greatest regrets when they have Lockett and DK.

Great news for us.

Lockett is still plenty good. He just knows how to get open. Not his fault that the HC chose to call a goofy trick play with 4 RBs on the goal line.
Decaf
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Lockett is still plenty good. He just knows how to get open. Not his fault that the HC chose to call a goofy trick play with 4 RBs on the goal line.

I don't think Deejay Dallas had ever thrown a ball in his life prior to that throw.

Originally posted by CaptainObvious:

Not with that qb and his main asset is jump balls and going deep. So he's a bit limited imo. Still a great wr. Imagine is Deebo had a better qb??? Even Russell Wilson? He's be close to #1
  • evil
  • Veteran

GTFO with this list.
Originally posted by evil:

GTFO with this list.

CTE setting in early
Got to be a Seahawks thing putting the greatest of all time at 4.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Got to be a Seahawks thing putting the greatest of all time at 4.

Also, no Larry Fitzgerald?! He's def above most of those guys besides Rice. Dude was great for like 16 years or so, incredible hands and rarely had good QB play.
Share 49ersWebzone