LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Shop 49ers game tickets
At least this takes the focus away from Foster.
Here we are once again with an athlete and a girl friend who go from the best of times to the worst of times. Sounds like something out of a Shakespear novel. The known facts are that shady has been trying to evict this girl for months from a home he owns. He has repeatedly asked for jewelry back from this girl on numerous occasions. Can't speak on the child abuse and drug use just yet and I don't want to rush to judgement, as I did in the Rueben Foster case, but it seems awfully coincidental that there was no forced entry and that the girl was beaten and that certain pieces of jewelry were sought during the robbery. What robber would ask for certain pieces of jewelry if he didn't already know what to look for? This looks bad for shady and if he was a part of this crime he should be suspended indefinitely. I'll never understand why people commit these types of crimes and think they will not be found out. If you really want out of a relationship, let her have that jewelry and move on. Eventualy if you own the house the courts will come to a settlement where you get your home back and be able to move on with your life. Now he has probably ruined a career which would be close to hall of fame worthy. all over some jewelry and a crazy chick. What a waste of talent.
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Jul 11, 2018 at 7:09 AM ]
Can someone post links to any news reporting on this?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Can someone post links to any news reporting on this?

no link, but CBS This Morning just covered it.

McCoys ex has been living in his house
he's been trying to evict her for over a year
he's asked her for the jewelry he gave her while they were together
according to her, he's made comments that having possession of that jewelry might get her robbed
dudes break into the house @ 3am, demand specific jewelry, pistol whip her a few times

I really hope the chick was behind all of this. Plausible since he's been trying to evict her. Dunno how they can prove it either way, unless they catch the dude(s) that did it.
Yea gonna be hard to pin it on Shady imo
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

At least criminally. Not sure anyone could convict just based on the guess that he set it up. It's a hell of a coincidence that the robber/burglar was asking about particular items, but I don't think 12 people could say beyond a reasonable doubt that it couldn't have been coincidence.

Now, what the NFL does is another matter...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

At least criminally. Not sure anyone could convict just based on the guess that he set it up. It's a hell of a coincidence that the robber/burglar was asking about particular items, but I don't think 12 people could say beyond a reasonable doubt that it couldn't have been coincidence.

Now, what the NFL does is another matter...

Definitely not a coincidence, but the chick could've easily set this up herself.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Definitely not a coincidence, but the chick could've easily set this up herself.

True...but the beating she took makes me think she didn't . Maybe if she just got smacked around, but she got the s**t beat out of her
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

True...but the beating she took makes me think she didn't . Maybe if she just got smacked around, but she got the s**t beat out of her

agree, but b***hes be crazy sometimes...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
this some Fargo s**t

they say he's been trying to evict her from his house for a year? why didn't he ever call the cops?
Dude has been trying to evict her for a year. WTF kind of laws do we have where this can even happen? I hear stories all the time where people can't get rid of people on their property.

I don't mean to sound mean but at some point in time you deserve your a$$ to be kicked if you've been asked to leave for the past year. And no I don't care if you are a female, male, trans, it, Pat, or alien.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
they say he's been trying to evict her from his house for a year? why didn't he ever call the cops?

bc Police aren't allowed to evict tenants.
Originally posted by miked1978:

bc Police aren't allowed to evict tenants.

if it's month-to-month he can
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

i've heard it can take years to evict someone, even if they've stopped or never payed rent. it's ridiculous.
Share 49ersWebzone