There are 156 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wut?? All bad. If she lying DA need go full up in here, Dem pics looked like attempted murder type stuff to me.

If she is making it up, will he sue her for slander?
I would.
Originally posted by jcs:
If she is making it up, will he sue her for slander?

Nah he will just send his boys over there for him
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wut?? All bad. If she lying DA need go full up in here, Dem pics looked like attempted murder type stuff to me.

If she is making it up, will he sue her for slander?

He needs to get her the F out of his house.
Sign him !!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,385
#LilHouseOfHorrors
At least she can take the fake cans he bought her before she goes.

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,385
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
At least she can take the fake cans he bought her before she goes.

She might be artificial intelligence (AI), but a dumb one (malfunction / reject)
Share 49erswebzone