There are 249 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
My boy is innocent!

Yah I'm sure every NFL player who beats their girlfriend or wife is innocent.

I mean, no way an NFL player would ever do that right!!!

Right now McCoy has a good alibi going for him, does that mean he's innocent?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
I'm gonna go out on a "ledge" (lol just for you Kolohe!) and say her lip looks kinda like she just had filler put in. Couple girls I dated do that and it looks just like it.

If he did beat her or had her beat he should go to jail..
hopefully the truth comes out.

• OGS28
  • Veteran
After the Foster case I will never pass judgement until things actually unfold. Right now we have a man accused. That's it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OGS28:
After the Foster case I will never pass judgement until things actually unfold. Right now we have a man accused. That's it.

And that's the right way to go, innocent until proven guilty. But I don't ever remember a friend or pics leaking out about Foster's girlfriend, so that's where I kinda stood by Foster's side in that case. But as for McCoy, this is pretty jacked up and I believe there is some truth to this case and I have no doubt McCoy is involved.

Yup. But To a Man .. If SOMEBODY ACCUSED U OF THAT?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
He hired some dude to pistol whip her and he knew specific jewelry Shady had given her to steal. They know he probably won't get in legal trouble so might as well get a public conviction. Makes sense to me.

This is exactly my thought, but some b***hes still be crazy. I would think they're going to search his phones and computers for anything that might connect him to the crime. This is potentially a big case with potential prison time.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
This is exactly my thought, but some b***hes still be crazy. I would think they're going to search his phones and computers for anything that might connect him to the crime. This is potentially a big case with potential prison time.
Bro that's Attempted Murder....
  • OGS28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
And that's the right way to go, innocent until proven guilty. But I don't ever remember a friend or pics leaking out about Foster's girlfriend, so that's where I kinda stood by Foster's side in that case. But as for McCoy, this is pretty jacked up and I believe there is some truth to this case and I have no doubt McCoy is involved.

At this point nobody has any information outside of one person, who has accused another person of terrible things. Just because there is a graphic and horrible picture with words posted by a friend of the woman in question on the internet, doesn't mean anything. We still have no information. You are entitled to your opinion. But if you have no doubt, you aren't paying attention.
[ Edited by OGS28 on Jul 10, 2018 at 11:39 PM ]
At this point nobody has any information outside of one person, who has accused another person of terrible things. Just because there is a graphic and horrible picture with words posted by a friend of the woman in question on the internet, doesn't mean anything. We still have no information. You are entitled to your opinion. But if you have no doubt, you aren't paying attention.

IF Somebody threw dem charges on me. Im screaming till i lose my breath. I aint do dem
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Well what makes me believe McCoy is involved somehow is the detailed description that person gave of McCoy. I mean to list someone beating their kid because he pissed in the bed is pretty deep going into a argument.

She maybe be lying or she maybe telling the truth, but one things for sure is that she will be paid off. She'll be paid off and the case will be swept under thd rug, but that pic of her all bloodied up is not something to ignore even with a payoff.

This will definitely be an interesting case to follow.

Chip Kelly may have been on to something
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What a doobie.
Yah I'm sure every NFL player who beats their girlfriend or wife is innocent.

I mean, no way an NFL player would ever do that right!!!

Right now McCoy has a good alibi going for him, does that mean he's innocent?

Alibi won't help him with the "you hired someone to rob and beat me" thing, which is the strange direction this has taken. Can that narrative be proven though? Different question.
Well what makes me believe McCoy is involved somehow is the detailed description that person gave of McCoy. I mean to list someone beating their kid because he pissed in the bed is pretty deep going into a argument.

She maybe be lying or she maybe telling the truth, but one things for sure is that she will be paid off. She'll be paid off and the case will be swept under thd rug, but that pic of her all bloodied up is not something to ignore even with a payoff.

This will definitely be an interesting case to follow.

It's the bizarre string of accusations that actually hurts the credibility, at least to me. It seems more like a character shot than a legit report of a crime.

One person's social media rant, however, won't be too much of an issue if the planned robbery/beating narrative turns out to be what was really going on.
I know someone who's ex had thugs beat her to a pulp. Unfortunately, this happens.
Share 49ersWebzone