RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
they say he's been trying to evict her from his house for a year? why didn't he ever call the cops?

bc Police aren't allowed to evict tenants.

You can call the sheriff if this is a case of her not being on the lease/mortgage ..,they will make sure she is removed
But as Chaz mentioned it can take time...christ there are even squatters rights
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 11, 2018 at 10:32 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
i believe in CA, through various loopholes, you can "squat" in a rental for up to 18 months.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
You can call the sheriff if this is a case of her not being on the lease/mortgage ..,they will make sure she is removed
But as Chaz mentioned it can take time...christ there are even squatters rights

Yeah even if there is no lease it is not as simple as "GTFO!"

To get law enforcement to assist you generally need a court order since it is a civil matter.
Originally posted by boast:
i believe in CA, through various loopholes, you can "squat" in a rental for up to 18 months.

but the house is in georgia
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
they say he's been trying to evict her from his house for a year? why didn't he ever call the cops?

i've heard it can take years to evict someone, even if they've stopped or never payed rent. it's ridiculous.

mother f*ers

i've heard it can take years to evict someone, even if they've stopped or never payed rent. it's ridiculous.

mother f*ers

It's a lot easier to make them feel unsafe with violent robberies

They will leave much more likely
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

but the house is in georgia

just pointed out CA law. GA may be similar.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Can someone post links to any news reporting on this?

no link, but CBS This Morning just covered it.

McCoys ex has been living in his house
he's been trying to evict her for over a year
he's asked her for the jewelry he gave her while they were together
according to her, he's made comments that having possession of that jewelry might get her robbed
dudes break into the house @ 3am, demand specific jewelry, pistol whip her a few times

I really hope the chick was behind all of this. Plausible since he's been trying to evict her. Dunno how they can prove it either way, unless they catch the dude(s) that did it.

Having knowledge about her jewelry only proves the thieves had inside information. For all we know, her "girlfriend" used their beef for cover to have her friend robbed? Then the girlfriend goes hard on Shady in the media to divert attention. It sound diabolical, but its a possible scenario even if its not actually the girlfriend that set it up. People be scandaless.

Also, we don't know what kind of guys the girl and her friend mess with. Maybe they like them thugs, let them see things they shouldn't have and got jacked. You never know.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 11, 2018 at 12:22 PM ]
I don't know why she's put up such a fight about living their anyway. She's more than welcome to stay with me......

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24057461/lesean-mccoy-says-accusations-domestic-violence-child-abuse-completely-false

Originally posted by swaccmac1:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24057461/lesean-mccoy-says-accusations-domestic-violence-child-abuse-completely-false

I believe him
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I don't know why she's put up such a fight about living their anyway. She's more than welcome to stay with me......

u aint no baller
this some Fargo s**t

Is this a cyber threat too me?
Im anxious to see how this plays out. Did she press charges?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jul 11, 2018 at 4:53 PM ]
This s**t better get squared away before my fantasy draft dag namit.....
Share 49erswebzone