There are 263 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Maybe they should have been reporting him when he was viciously beating his poor child and dog.

I'm gonna say she was too scared to.

I'm going to say she's either lying or she's just as guilty as him for building a case and not saying anything (about the child & animal abuse) until it benefitted her cause.

That kind of shows this women's character.

I'm calling gold digger here.
Originally posted by miked1978:
So here is what we know

- Friend of McCoy's ex girlfriend post picture accusing McCoy of abuse
- Says she has a police report to back it up
- Police dept says they haven't written a police report
- McCoy filed lawsuit on ex last month ordering her to get out of his house

brb beat my dog, not going to report it
brb beat my kid, not going to report it
brb break up with me and make me move out...ABUSE!!!!

gold diggers gonna gold dig

I just said the same thing!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Yea gonna be hard to pin it on Shady imo

Browner (he fits the bill) might as well do Shady a favor and take the rap since he's already going down

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000939916/article/brandon-browner-charged-with-attempted-murder
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"Innocent till proven guilty"

If he's innocent, that chic should get more punishment (by law).

If he's guilty (especially on the child abuse), Adrian Peterson should be the one to get a SWITCH and whip the crap out of Shady's dick...before they lock him up and throw away the key!!!

DAMN!! LIKE DAT DO
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Definitely not a coincidence, but the chick could've easily set this up herself.

True...but the beating she took makes me think she didn't . Maybe if she just got smacked around, but she got the s**t beat out of her

I'd take that beating for a few million (we all know that's where this is heading whether her story is true or not).

Also, people keep implying that the robber asking for specific jewelry is damning for McCoy, but how do we know that even happened? She could have just made that up completely to have a more convincing story.

Or, maybe she's telling the truth. We don't know.
Originally posted by Empire49:
Definitely not a coincidence, but the chick could've easily set this up herself.

True...but the beating she took makes me think she didn't . Maybe if she just got smacked around, but she got the s**t beat out of her

I'd take that beating for a few million (we all know that's where this is heading whether her story is true or not).

Also, people keep implying that the robber asking for specific jewelry is damning for McCoy, but how do we know that even happened? She could have just made that up completely to have a more convincing story.

If it's all fake, money is just the icing. She wants to end his career/life
CTE
Man these guys are undercover psychopaths.

LT,OJ,Hernandez,Aldon,Winslow Jr, ETC. wtf.

w

t

f

Originally posted by Empire49:

I wish there was more info on how the perpetrator was "asking" for specific jewelry.

Was it something they could be looking for based off some open source information? ('where are those diamond earrings from your Instagram?')

Or was it more like 'where are those [jewelry brand] [specific value/karat/design] earrings, Shady bought you?'
Never trust a broad with lipo done and plastic surgery, you know she's a f**king gold digger. A lot of these chicks out there looking for a come up and easy way out with their sex appeal and these athletes eat it all up. Living in Miami I see it every day and a chick I f**ked with even told me straight up told me she wants a baller, but I figured with all the plastic surgery done on her from head to toe.
what are the ladies on Lipstick Alley saying about this?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So when I lived in Brooklyn, there was a crew of street corner thugs who would take care of the block (look after the local people)

They said if we ever had a roommate or neighbor they wanted to move away , they would violently rob them until they left .

I therefore , know who did this for McCoy . They are good people .

Brooklyn thugs are the worst...

Those are the guys ...... that get f**ked up!
Crawford and Pence on the right provide the muscle.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Happy 30th LeSean
Share 49erswebzone