There are 174 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Originally posted by gold49digger:

It's wild man, I'm not gonna say what's what until more comes out....I'm telling ya ever since the age of social media s**t is just going downhill. Everyone wants to be famous for doing nothing special & people want to get rich off of ruining other peoples lives.

IF found guilty then his ass is going to jail for a long time....if not IMO this women needs to be held accountable.

we will see, someone beat the snot out of her
Originally posted by NYniner85:

It's wild man, I'm not gonna say what's what until more comes out....I'm telling ya ever since the age of social media s**t is just going downhill. Everyone wants to be famous for doing nothing special & people want to get rich off of ruining other peoples lives.

IF found guilty then his ass is going to jail for a long time....if not IMO this women needs to be held accountable.

the mother does have a lot riding on this (McCoy Employment)
Title edited pending further review.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I mean he's not broke and honestly isn't gonna be getting another contract worth much after this one...I highly doubt the mother of his kid would back him up if he was as a child beater

We will see
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 12, 2018 at 3:35 PM ]

Plenty of people are willing to take a beating for millions of dollars. Again this is sickening if it is fake. Victims will be further doubted if they are actually being abused or fishing for money.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I mean he's not broke and honestly isn't gonna be getting another contract worth much after this one...I highly doubt the mother of his kid would back him up if he was as a child beater

We will see

All hypothetical.. but you think he will still have money after lawyers and court, possible jail time and no job. No money coming in means she doesn't get child support
TMZ just released her 911 call
the plot dickens.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Why can't players just have common sense.....stay out of trouble!! The NFL is what it is because of players we watch like McCoy. If all these superstars are having off the field issues like this...its only going to turn the NFL off to more people. Its already bad as it is with the whole anthem thing.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say McCoy is guilty.

A ledge or a limb?

Lol limb WTF was I thinking!!

Don't jump off the ledge man. I know what you were thinking!
Poor Henny
This s**t is just nuts.
Seems like the NFLPA needs an "ex-girlfriend" clause in contracts.
Share 49erswebzone