There are 226 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Originally posted by Baldie:
Why can't players just have common sense.....stay out of trouble!! The NFL is what it is because of players we watch like McCoy. If all these superstars are having off the field issues like this...its only going to turn the NFL off to more people. Its already bad as it is with the whole anthem thing.

how do you know he did anything? do you work with the police department that is doing the investigation?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
how do you know he did anything? do you work with the police department that is doing the investigation?

When I started on The Job, I knew Suspects were going to lie to me. All the time.

I knew that Witnesses could be wrong or making stuff up.

But it was when I learned that VICTIMS might be lying, that I started performing better investigations. It didn't take long, but until you understand that aspect of reality, you're not doing The Job right.
Her story got hella holes in it. Shady will be fine.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Why can't players just have common sense.....stay out of trouble!! The NFL is what it is because of players we watch like McCoy. If all these superstars are having off the field issues like this...its only going to turn the NFL off to more people. Its already bad as it is with the whole anthem thing.

Thought we learned not to jump to conclusions
Looks like fake news to me.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Her story got hella holes in it. Shady will be fine.

Very shady indeed. Shady will be safe due to shady.
What you know and what you can prove are two different things.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

In a court of law. Not in court of social media.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Truth!
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Truth!

• Jiks
  • Veteran
2 games
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

It's wild man, I'm not gonna say what's what until more comes out....I'm telling ya ever since the age of social media s**t is just going downhill. Everyone wants to be famous for doing nothing special & people want to get rich off of ruining other peoples lives.

IF found guilty then his ass is going to jail for a long time....if not IMO this women needs to be held accountable.

we will see, someone beat the snot out of her

Plenty of people are willing to take a beating for millions of dollars. Again this is sickening if it is fake. Victims will be further doubted if they are actually being abused or fishing for money.

I remember fools would line up to box Tyson in the ring just to get their quick paycheck / millions #TysonRushingGivens type stuff here

This chic might be more shady than the Shady himself. She's willing to keep all the jewelry and remain in his pad like a freeloader, and now there's "holes in her story"
Wut?? All bad. If she lying DA need go full up in here, Dem pics looked like attempted murder type stuff to me.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Wut?? All bad. If she lying DA need go full up in here, Dem pics looked like attempted murder type stuff to me.

If she is making it up, will he sue her for slander?
Share 49erswebzone