LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Broncos BRANDON MARSHALL asks for trade.

Shop 49ers game tickets
LOL @ everyone saying "we don't need him." SO WHAT? This thread is not about the possibility of Marshall coming to SF, it's just about him demanding a trade. You guys do understand we are not the only other team in the NFL, right?

Anyway, the Broncos are gonna be awful this year.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Jun 15, 2009 at 20:02:16 ]
The Jets should make a push for him,why not get Sanchez a go to guy now?
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erRider:
LOL @ everyone saying "we don't need him." SO WHAT? This thread is not about the possibility of Marshall coming to SF, it's just about him demanding a trade. You guys do understand we are not the only other team in the NFL, right?

Anyway, the Broncos are gonna be awful this year.

Yeah man, I totally agree. Cutler is gone, dramatic downgrade with Orton. Marshall wants out, the defense is still garbage and won't improve with Nolan. Not to mention their HC is a newb. The only players I could really want to watch on the Broncos is Moreno and Royal. I can't bare to watch Nolan mis-use Champ.

Sucks that their draft pick goes to the Seahawks
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Would rather trade for Brandon Lloyd!!!

Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I say the Bears (reunite with Cutler) or the NY Jets. (they need a good WR!)

Those were my first two choices as well, but now I have to wonder if Denver would allow Marshall to be reunited with Cutler on some other team...

Can you imagine the reaction of Denver's fanbase if Cutler and Marshall reunite & have a great year in some other team's uniform? The entire front office and coaching staff would have to be sacrificed to appease the mob.

I wonder if Bowlin is having second thoughts about bringing McDaniels in? He is going to need Nolan to go to the power point and explain to the owner how what is happening is strenghtening the team. I think a lot of Denver fans want his head now before he has even coached a pre-season game.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
id like to see marshall and cutler train in pig sop like me and ken dorsey had to up in the Culebra's
  • MeddlingKid
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Would rather trade for Brandon Lloyd!!!

Funny you mention that. The Broncos just signed Brandon Lloyd. I feel bad for my friend, who is a donkeys fan. They have had one of the worst offseasons in recent memory.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
i do not feel bad for any bronco fans that whole oragnization is messedup and so is invesco field i should know cuz my uncle leyland was part of the better business bureau up there in denver....anyway...patrick bowling says moronic things and makes moronic moves
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
wow Nolan hasn't even been there 1 year and he is running players out of town already

yes it's all the DC's fault
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:

This.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by King49er:

This.

Denver would want at least a first round pick... and didnt the jets give up next years to get up and get sanchez?
  • TimmyChang
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by teeohh:
What about the abuse charges he's facing? That would make me scared to trade much for the guy, he should get some jail time but he probably won't

I think the charges were dropped by his fiance/girlfriend or something... amazingly, I don't think he will be missing any game time. I doubt the NFL will be so lenient if he gets into any more trouble though...

EDIT:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4225271

[ Edited by TimmyChang on Jun 16, 2009 at 09:33:07 ]
DAMN seems like all of sudden everybody is unhappy in Denverland...........must be the arrival of Nolan.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=144932

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=144932

check this comment out

This guy is incredibly under-rated.

Hopefully no more freak knee injuries and we have ourselves a legitimate starter and possible #1.

I'm so damn stoked.

By far one of the best off seasons ever.
Share 49ersWebzone