LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Broncos BRANDON MARSHALL asks for trade.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
lol what if Arizona traded Boldin for Marshall straight up? I see maybe Miami, Jacksonville, NY Giants/Jets, Seattle, and the most of all Chicago (low on draft pics and may need an expieranced vet to trade).

I doubt Seattle will have interest. But don't discard the Ravens, Bucs or even the Rams.
i'm trying to trade him in my fantasy league
I say the Bears (reunite with Cutler) or the NY Jets. (they need a good WR!)
i would rather have marshall then crabtree i think crabtree is gunna be hurt half the season
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
i would rather have marshall then crabtree i think crabtree is gunna be hurt half the season

Yeah, but Crabtree may have bigger upside? Think about the future...Not the present!
Originally posted by PTulini:

These two teams seem plausible since they really need WR talent, but what ammo would they have to give up for him?

Those were my first two choices as well, but now I have to wonder if Denver would allow Marshall to be reunited with Cutler on some other team...

Can you imagine the reaction of Denver's fanbase if Cutler and Marshall reunite & have a great year in some other team's uniform? The entire front office and coaching staff would have to be sacrificed to appease the mob.
What about the abuse charges he's facing? That would make me scared to trade much for the guy, he should get some jail time but he probably won't

Yeah, but Crabtree may have bigger upside? Think about the future...Not the present!

i want to win now tho

• evil
  • Veteran

i want to win now tho

This isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way.
For the first time in years we are loaded at WR. Marshall is a two bit punk who hits Women and lies about it on national TV. Anyone who really thinks we "need" this fool is kidding themselves.
Originally posted by smifunk:
For the first time in years we are loaded at WR. Marshall is a two bit punk who hits Women and lies about it on national TV. Anyone who really thinks we "need" this fool is kidding themselves.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Don't be surprised to see the (barf) DALLAS COWBOYS make a play for Marshall.......PacMan, Tank Johnson, T.O.........Jerry Jones is not opposed to bringing in the bad apples......

With T.O. gone, that leaves Roy Williams as the #1 and a bunch of others to battle for that #2 spot.......Bringing in Marshall would keep Romo's numbers high and that offense ticking at the same rate.
Originally posted by JD81:
Don't be surprised to see the (barf) DALLAS COWBOYS make a play for Marshall.......PacMan, Tank Johnson, T.O.........Jerry Jones is not opposed to bringing in the bad apples......

With T.O. gone, that leaves Roy Williams as the #1 and a bunch of others to battle for that #2 spot.......Bringing in Marshall would keep Romo's numbers high and that offense ticking at the same rate.

Marshall is a injury waiting to happen. Dallas has to resign Ware and others on that D next year. There is no way they could afford Marshall the deal that he wants. I wouldnt doubt the Raiders would be dumb enough to go after Marshall. Im glad we have some solid depth with star potential on the roster so we dont even sniff at this dbag.
Share 49ersWebzone