There are 243 users in the forums

Broncos BRANDON MARSHALL asks for trade.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A

Originally posted by valrod33:
im really happy with this by the way, cuz i hate no team in the nfl more than i hate the broncos

Really, even more then the Patriots and Cowboys?
Originally posted by Shorteous:
im really happy with this by the way, cuz i hate no team in the nfl more than i hate the broncos

yes, in order I hate the Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders,Steelers,NFC WEST(other than 9ers of course)

i Like the Patriots, Brady is the Man
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A

yes, in order I hate the Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders,Steelers,NFC WEST(other than 9ers of course)

everybody knows Brady is a young Joe... In order of hate.. Broncos, Arizona(kurt warner mostly), raiders, cowboys, steelers, seahawks, rams, giants(eli manning mostly), the bears (jay cutler mostly)
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:

everybody knows Brady is a young Joe... In order of hate.. Broncos, Arizona(kurt warner mostly), raiders, cowboys, steelers, seahawks, rams, giants(eli manning mostly), the bears (jay cutler mostly)

thats what im talking about Bubby, screw the broncos
traded to philly?
Originally posted by dhp318:
traded to philly?

i hope not
i think he's gogni to Baltimore
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
someone should go on to the broncos forum and post that gif of lloyd ducking at the ball thrown to him

post it, i'll do it

Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

I'm the last guy to defend Lloyd, 'cause he's a dick in many ways, but that "duck" video has been completely misinterpreted, and I can't believe more people haven't said so. His explanation for the duck jives more with what's on tape than the interpretation by fans that he's chickening out in some way. Are we to believe he's afraid of catching the ball in that circumstance? There's no defender within crushing distance, and if there were,you'd think he'd at least make a half-ass attempt at catching it, or folding up. Is it that he doesn't have the reflexes to put his hands up when the ball arrives too soon? I'd think he'd already demonstrated excellent reflexes many times before. Why'd he immediately look behind him when the ball sailed past his head? Did he look for a defender about to cream him on his crossing route, if he was in fear for his life? He may have alligator-armed a pass or two before, but the video seems to show a guy who wasn't expecting the ball right at that moment and probably thought it was going to someone behind him, so he ducked then glanced back to see if it got caught. He didn't look across field at an oncoming defender. He didn't go into any kind of protective posture in preparation of an imminent hit. The worst thing he did on that play, besides not catching the ball, was to throw his QB under the bus when explaining why he ducked. Yeah, it's fun and funny using the clip to illustrate his wuss factor; it just ain't accurate. I wouldn't want him back on the team, but I'd sit down to watch a highlight reel of his circus catches anytime.
someone should go on to the broncos forum and post that gif of lloyd ducking at the ball thrown to him

post it, i'll do it

LMFAO at the responses...

Quote:
DEAR LORD.

LMMFAO!!!!

That is too funny.

Quote:
thats ok, I did it once...in 6th grade...im a lineman. yeah he's not gonna be very good...

-9fA

Originally posted by lamontb:
i think he's gogni to Baltimore

I sure hope not
We already have our number 15. And he's not a troubled player off the field.
send him to the vikings
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=144932

I got banned because of my username... TheChildCoach... I don't see what's wrong with it???

So is he still pissed off or is he gonna play for them?
Share 49ersWebzone