There are 127 users in the forums

Broncos BRANDON MARSHALL asks for trade.

Shop 49ers game tickets
LINKAGE.

Let the mock-trade scenarios begin.
We don't need him but if we could some how get him for a 2nd I will gladly take it
let me be the first to say NO WAY, please do not trade for this guy

insults begin in

[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 15, 2009 at 12:59:10 ]
God I love to watch teams implode. Misery loves company and all that. I have stated for months now that both of those receivers need to get out of Dodge
im really happy with this by the way, cuz i hate no team in the nfl more than i hate the broncos
damn cutler and marshall ? the whole offense is gone
the the Broncos have problems b/c hey it worked for Cutler so what's to stop Marshall or whoever from trying the samething. Notice how folks aren't even talking to MCDaniel's
  • mod
  • Veteran
Wow... thank god i'm not a bronco fan.
the seahawks have denver's 1st round pick next year
lol what if Arizona traded Boldin for Marshall straight up? I see maybe Miami, Jacksonville, NY Giants/Jets, Seattle, and the most of all Chicago (low on draft pics and may need an expieranced vet to trade).

This has been brewing for quite a while. I can see Dolphins, Giants and Jets making a big push. I wonder if his character concerns will diminish his value.

-9fA
we have crabtree
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
lol what if Arizona traded Boldin for Marshall straight up? I see maybe Miami, Jacksonville, NY Giants/Jets, Seattle, and the most of all Chicago (low on draft pics and may need an expieranced vet to trade).

i would rather face marshall 2 times a year than boldin
Originally posted by valrod33:

insults begin in

YOU'RE A FUGLY BUTT-FACED POO-BRAIN!
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by valrod33:

insults begin in

YOU'RE A FUGLY BUTT-FACED POO-BRAIN!

is it an insult if its true
Share 49ersWebzone