There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 12/13

Is it possible Messi is even better than last year? The dude is so far ahead of everyone else. This is ridiculous stuff.

Fab made a great pass on Messi's second goal. Valdes sucks...he is letting in easy goals all season. Not sure what Alba was doing and Deportivo scored an amazing free-kick goal. Must have been an amazing game, I didn't have time to watch it and missed it.

Messi
Fooooorrrrrzzzzaaaaa Juve!!!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'm sure the rest of the soccer junkies on here probably know of it but givemefootball is probably the best page to go to for International news.
Originally posted by sfout:
I'm sure the rest of the soccer junkies on here probably know of it but givemefootball is probably the best page to go to for International news.

really not that impressed
LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes tonight about to start... this match is going to be good.
Chi CHA RIIIIIII TOOOO!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @ArashMarkazi: The @LAGalaxy announce that the MLS Cup on Dec. 1 will be David Beckham's last game with the club.
Ronaldo is now my favorite player

Forza Juve. that is all.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Forza Juve. that is all.

I took joy watching that thrashing the old lady gave to chelsea.

f**k those money bag, bus parking mother forkers
Originally posted by NickV:
I took joy watching that thrashing the old lady gave to chelsea.

f**k those money bag, bus parking mother forkers

yep. worst thing about it, he wanted to park the bus without a true striker out there to finish their counterattacks. lol.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Ronaldo is now my favorite player

I don't think that's what happened. He donated the money to Real Madrid foundation - who donated some of that money to build schools in Gaza.

Also, some deny that report as well. Ronaldo hasn't said anything about it, neither has Real Madrid or any Spanish media. This was reported by some newspaper in Indonesia.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Nov 21, 2012 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I don't think that's what happened. He donated the money to Real Madrid foundation - who donated some of that money to build schools in Gaza.

Also, some deny that report as well. Ronaldo hasn't said anything about it, neither has Real Madrid or any Spanish media. This was reported by some newspaper in Indonesia.

My bad
I remember reading about him and how he supported Palestine a couple years ago so I believed it

I also remember him donating to schools in Gaza last year
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM ]

My bad
I remember reading about him and how he supported Palestine a couple years ago so I believed it

It's all good...just wasn't sure if was credible. It may very well be true, but I've not read anything official.

My bad

It's all good...just wasn't sure if was credible. It may very well be true, but I've not read anything official.

It's being reported by many news outlets, I saw one report saying it was denied but it was a dead link. Just a headline. But it wouldn't be the first time he has donated to gaza. Also there is a quote out there where he basically says he gave money to gaza because he himself had a rough childhood...

Anyways if reals season wasn't dead before yesterday it certainly is now.

Also 3 German teams will be moving on to the knockout stages 2 as likely winners a of the group and the other Munich a favorite to win it all. Shows the bundisliga is legit