There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ECF: HEAT (3) VS. BULLS(1)

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

This. Lakers fans using words like douche...



On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.

Laker fans and Kobelovers do this for sure. Maybe to try to feel better about their own decline...

LOL. Laker fans have disliked LeBron even in the midst of consecutive titles. Silly observation, as usual.

So we can agree Lebron is a douche

Eh, I think most great players are douches. Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, etc. LeBron's no different, but he's not alone.

But I will definitely enjoy it if he gets knocked out of the playoffs, especially if it's while he's the 2nd best player on his team the way he was in the last round. My issue with him has always been how overrated he is, not his personality.

He's clearly the best player on his team. And it's not close. He gets the double team and defers to Wade and passes to him when Wade is open.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

This. Lakers fans using words like douche...



On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.

Laker fans and Kobelovers do this for sure. Maybe to try to feel better about their own decline...

LOL. Laker fans have disliked LeBron even in the midst of consecutive titles. Silly observation, as usual.

So we can agree Lebron is a douche

Eh, I think most great players are douches. Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, etc. LeBron's no different, but he's not alone.

But I will definitely enjoy it if he gets knocked out of the playoffs, especially if it's while he's the 2nd best player on his team the way he was in the last round. My issue with him has always been how overrated he is, not his personality.

He's clearly the best player on his team. And it's not close. He gets the double team and defers to Wade and passes to him when Wade is open.

Yeah, without Lebron, nobody would ever hear of this Wade guy. Sometimes you say things just to say the, don't you? Who cares if it's true, it's true to you!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

This. Lakers fans using words like douche...



On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.

Laker fans and Kobelovers do this for sure. Maybe to try to feel better about their own decline...

LOL. Laker fans have disliked LeBron even in the midst of consecutive titles. Silly observation, as usual.

So we can agree Lebron is a douche

Eh, I think most great players are douches. Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, etc. LeBron's no different, but he's not alone.

But I will definitely enjoy it if he gets knocked out of the playoffs, especially if it's while he's the 2nd best player on his team the way he was in the last round. My issue with him has always been how overrated he is, not his personality.

He's clearly the best player on his team. And it's not close. He gets the double team and defers to Wade and passes to him when Wade is open.

Yeah, without Lebron, nobody would ever hear of this Wade guy. Sometimes you say things just to say the, don't you? Who cares if it's true, it's true to you!

Never said I didn't think Wade was great. He is and always has been. Lebron is better. He didn't have anything in Cleveland. So I don't hold it against him that he didn't win there. Look at Cleveland's record without him. Shows how much he meant to that garbage team.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,134
LETS GO BULLS! LETS GO BULLS! LETS GO BULLS!!
The idea that LeBron's drawing double teams and a wide open Wade is benefitting is ridiculous.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The idea that LeBron's drawing double teams and a wide open Wade is benefitting is ridiculous.

Yeah, that would be pretty stupid coaching-wise.

-9fA
I wonder who Cleveland is rooting for
Is noah middle eastern?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,134
Im ready for this! Lets get this goin
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,134
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there

...douche
wtf is rose doing. cut the t.o
LETS GO CHITOWN! PUT AN END TO ALL THE BULLs**t.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,134
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is noah middle eastern?

he is a mutt by any standards, african, danish i think and something else mixed in there

...douche

  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,134
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
wtf is rose doing. cut the t.o

seriously
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home