• Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Eff the Heat!!!

Go Bulls!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

This. Lakers fans using words like douche...

On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.

Laker fans and Kobelovers do this for sure. Maybe to try to feel better about their own decline...

LOL. Laker fans have disliked LeBron even in the midst of consecutive titles. Silly observation, as usual.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.

Laker fans and Kobelovers do this for sure. Maybe to try to feel better about their own decline...

LOL. Laker fans have disliked LeBron even in the midst of consecutive titles. Silly observation, as usual.

So we can agree Lebron is a douche
Originally posted by Tman:

Eh, I think most great players are douches. Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, etc. LeBron's no different, but he's not alone.

But I will definitely enjoy it if he gets knocked out of the playoffs, especially if it's while he's the 2nd best player on his team the way he was in the last round. My issue with him has always been how overrated he is, not his personality.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

Eh, I think most great players are douches. Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Shaq, etc. LeBron's no different, but he's not alone.

But I will definitely enjoy it if he gets knocked out of the playoffs, especially if it's while he's the 2nd best player on his team the way he was in the last round. My issue with him has always been how overrated he is, not his personality.

I will thoroughly enjoy it when the heat are knocked out, Wade has started to rub me the wrong way recently too. Guy seemed to be the dirtiest player on the court in the series against the C's, and against the C's thats sayin somethin
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LeBrons gonna have to kick his hangover

^God damn!

I don't think we're gonna see too much of Wade on Rose in this series. Wade's become pretty overrated on the defensive end, especially as a man defender. I actually think LeBron's a better man defender than he is, and I think Rose would carve him up. I thought it was telling that Wade didn't even make the All-Defensive team, despite the fact that it's voted on by NBA coaches instead of the media.

I think Wade will guard him when Bibby's in the game, but Chalmers will guard him when he's out there.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^God damn!

I don't think we're gonna see too much of Wade on Rose in this series. Wade's become pretty overrated on the defensive end, especially as a man defender. I actually think LeBron's a better man defender than he is, and I think Rose would carve him up.

I think Wade will guard him when Bibby's in the game, but Chalmers will guard him when he's out there.

Pretty descent night out w/ the boys eh?
Originally posted by jrg:
^God damn!

I don't think we're gonna see too much of Wade on Rose in this series. Wade's become pretty overrated on the defensive end, especially as a man defender. I actually think LeBron's a better man defender than he is, and I think Rose would carve him up.

$50K for 6 liters of Cristal?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^God damn!

Miami is expensive apparently

• jrg
  • Veteran
No, nevermind..it was Vegas.

Quote:
May 15, 2011. LeBron James and a bunch of his boys hit up XS Nightclub at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas on Cinco De Mayo. And look at the bar tab.

[ Edited by jrg on May 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM ]
^God damn!

I don't see a tip. Any guesses?
^God damn!

I don't see a tip. Any guesses?

Cheap ass hotel still charging them for a Redbull and 12 pack of Bud Light

i imagine it went something like this, sans the yacht...

So who drunk the Bud Light
Expect a free throw bonanza this series!
Share 49ersWebzone