LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 342 users in the forums

ECF: HEAT (3) VS. BULLS(1)

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I don't think I've ever seen a guy score 23ppg and shoot 60% from the field in the Conference Finals and fly completely under the radar the way Bosh did in this series.

Yeah apparently only LeBron gets credit for Miami's success.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I don't think I've ever seen a guy score 23ppg and shoot 60% from the field in the Conference Finals and fly completely under the radar the way Bosh did in this series.

You guys are grasping at straws. Lebron is certainly why they won. A certain 3rd option spends a lot of time being open because 2 other guys get the double team. Thus 23 ppg and 60% from the field.
bosh jumper was WET ... guarded or open bruh hit at hi % ... he was prob best player in that series ...
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

You guys are grasping at straws. Lebron is certainly why they won. A certain 3rd option spends a lot of time being open because 2 other guys get the double team. Thus 23 ppg and 60% from the field.

He does still need to drop those shots, much less then what could have been asked from chicago's pf in boozer. If bosh doesnt drop those shots then they lose, just like when he went 1 for 18 during the regular season game. I wouldnt call it grasping at straws, yea we all know lebron dominated and he is getting damn near all the credit but we all know he wouldnt have won if the heats 3rd option didnt drop his shots.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He does still need to drop those shots, much less then what could have been asked from chicago's pf in boozer. If bosh doesnt drop those shots then they lose, just like when he went 1 for 18 during the regular season game. I wouldnt call it grasping at straws, yea we all know lebron dominated and he is getting damn near all the credit but we all know he wouldnt have won if the heats 3rd option didnt drop his shots.

You tend to win as a team. That's not a new concept. It's good to have a good team. But you also have to realize 4 - 12 this is a very weak team. The bench is very weak compared with some other NBA teams. It's just 3 guys for the most part and a few supporting players who are decent but not great.
Share 49ersWebzone