There are 249 users in the forums

ECF: HEAT (3) VS. BULLS(1)

Originally posted by TX9R:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

This. Lakers fans using words like douche...

On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I never cared about the LeBron thing, but all the hate he has gotten has made me want him to win, just to piss everyone off. Especially Kobelovers who will look for anything possible to make LBJ look bad so they can prop up their boy. Unless OKC makes the finals, then all bets are off.

On another note, I can't remember the last time an East Finals was more exciting than the West Finals...I can remember but it's been a while. I am looking forward to watching this series and watching Wade shut down Rose.

wtf i cant stand kobe i just dislike lebrat worse.

• TX9R
  • Veteran

Wow, I had to think about it on the EvW thing. To me the east has been terrible since Jordan retired and I rarely watched any of it's PO games until this year. I'm thinking Bulls/ Knicks in the early 90s was the last time it was better, but then I remembered my Rockets were in the west finals most of those years and those were great series, the best being when Dream just destroyed DRob after he won the MVP. Most people though probably preferred watching Jordan.
Originally posted by niners94:

I look forward to watching Rose cross-over Wade, then put a spin move on LeBron, and cap it off with a dunk on Bosh. Thats about as likely to happen as Wade shutting down Rose happens.
[ Edited by samoan49er on May 13, 2011 at 12:47 PM ]
Originally posted by samoan49er:

I look forward to watching Rose cross-over Wade, then put a spin move on LeBron, and cap it off with a dunk on Bosh. Thats about as likely to happen as Wade shutting down Rose happens.

is this 2025? is Wade an old fart nowadays?

as far as I know Wade is one of the best perimeter defenders in the game today, especially if he puts his mind to it

That matchup is the main reason why this series should be exciting to watch. We don't know what will happen and it's going to be a great defensive player this year vs one of the best offensive players.

That matchup is the main reason why this series should be exciting to watch. We don't know what will happen and it's going to be a great defensive player this year vs one of the best offensive players.

No doubt, and also add on the fact that they are both Chicago guys. This series should be awesome.
CAN'T WAIT!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
CAN'T WAIT!

Go Bulls

Laker fans and Kobelovers do this for sure. Maybe to try to feel better about their own decline...
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Bulls in 7.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Eff the Heat!!!

Go Bulls!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Eff the Heat!!!

Go Bulls!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone