There are 689 users in the forums
ECF: HEAT (3) VS. BULLS(1)
May 12, 2011 at 7:28 PM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233
Should be an entertaining series...
May 12, 2011 at 7:30 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Hells yea!!! GO BULLS!!!
This will be a good one, you think the Heat could have been emotionally spent after the series with the C's?
This will be a good one, you think the Heat could have been emotionally spent after the series with the C's?
May 12, 2011 at 7:55 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
fcuk Opera. we needed that extra day off
May 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,571
The last time I watched basketball was when the Kings had Stojakavic (probably spelled wrong), Bibby, Webber, Divac, etc...
Last time before that were the glory days of Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. Always liked the Bulls because of those fellas.
That said though, if they make it to the Finals, I may catch a little of it, even though I'm not a huge basketball fan. GO BULLS!
Last time before that were the glory days of Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. Always liked the Bulls because of those fellas.
That said though, if they make it to the Finals, I may catch a little of it, even though I'm not a huge basketball fan. GO BULLS!
May 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
D-Rose vs. D-Bags
May 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
D-Rose vs. D-Bags
May 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Miami in 6
May 12, 2011 at 8:13 PM
- AC49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,079
I hope D-Rose blows those fools up!!!!!! however Heat in 6
May 12, 2011 at 8:18 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
I think the Heat are spent, the celtics were lebrons big moment and the bulls locked the Heat down in the regular season, even though this is the playoffs I think the bulls have real shot to take this series
May 12, 2011 at 8:28 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,333
The Heat will win.
May 12, 2011 at 8:45 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Bulls will win.
Your totally right and i did not fix your post in case you see something out of place
May 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,333
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Heat will win.
May 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Heat will win one game.
Agreed
May 12, 2011 at 8:47 PM
- FL9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,889
How different would the playoffs have played out if the following happened?
LeBron & Amar`e to the Knicks
D. Williams & Carmelo to the Nets
Wade & Boozer to the Bulls
If the Bulls keep the Heat at a 88-90 pt average they have a shot, but I think their weakness in the backcourt (SG) may hurt em.
LeBron & Amar`e to the Knicks
D. Williams & Carmelo to the Nets
Wade & Boozer to the Bulls
If the Bulls keep the Heat at a 88-90 pt average they have a shot, but I think their weakness in the backcourt (SG) may hurt em.