LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Orange Bowl Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
lol guys were not getting luck...

I'm not gonna say that until he's wearing another uniform. But you guys can say it all you want.
Oh, here we go...
I effing hate John Elway
Damn... the last two great Stanford QB's waited a loooooooong time to grab a Super Bowl Trophy.
Don't understand the infatuation with Harbaugh and Luck......
Mind you this is my first time seeing Luck play just to see what all the uproar is about...but, the dude looks less than spectacular. Nice TD throw, but, for the most part, his throws have been behind receivers. And, he locks onto receivers. NFL defenses would eat this guy up. You guys serious about giving away two drafts for this dude???
bs false start
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Don't understand the infatuation with Harbaugh and Luck......

how about f. beamer and t. taylor

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jan 3, 2011 at 19:01:33 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by jrg:
lol guys were not getting luck...

I'm not gonna say that until he's wearing another uniform. But you guys can say it all you want.

blaine gabbert
oh okay

Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Mind you this is my first time seeing Luck play just to see what all the uproar is about...but, the dude looks less than spectacular. Nice TD throw, but, for the most part, his throws have been behind receivers. And, he locks onto receivers. NFL defenses would eat this guy up. You guys serious about giving away two drafts for this dude???

i think people said the same thing about rodgers after his losing holiday bowl apperance
This is the 5th time I have watched luck this year. I just don't see what everyone else does. I think he's good but he's not manning good.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
This is the 5th time I have watched luck this year. I just don't see what everyone else does. I think he's good but he's not manning good.

remember how good peyton was at Tenn. or even his rookie year at Indy.. andrew luck at this point of his collegiate career is better than p. manning was at his. oh i'm a sec freak if that helps

[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jan 3, 2011 at 19:08:38 ]
its called blind desperation.....
Tyrod Taylor is so explosive and a playmaker I think he will find a way to stay a QB in the NFL

[ Edited by Sims84 on Jan 3, 2011 at 19:08:12 ]
Share 49ersWebzone