There are 270 users in the forums

Orange Bowl Thread

lol @ The Goo Goo Dolls.
I'm looking forward to seeing harbaughs halftime adjustments. I didn't pay to much attention to it in stanfords other games. That seems to be something we have really lacked the last 8 years
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at some people in here who have never seen Luck play trying to judge him after one half of football.

haha ive never watched him before...can't say s**t

he doesn't look good tonight though
I feel like Luck is trying TOO hard to be the elite QB he's billed out to be. Every other game he's so much calmer -- he just looks jittery.

Normally -- with those passes to Whalen (slants) he hits theWR in stride.
I understand where ppl are coming from seeing Luck in a subpar 1st half, but this is more of props to VaTech's defense scheming well on Stanford rather than Luck having an inability to make plays.

The interception was due to a falling WR, and the two touchdown plays were due to the defense keying on Luck (the rush TD, the safety bites on Luck, allowing the guard to reach outside and seal the lane for Stewart).

Also, yes Tyrod Taylor looks good, but I think that's more of the fact that Stanford doesn't want them to establish the run so will allow Taylor to throw (though even the best defenses couldn't hold taylor the entire game, he'll get his occasional plays in).

Give Luck some time, he'll start managing the game and milk the clock while adding to the scoreboard
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I feel like Luck is trying TOO hard to be the elite QB he's billed out to be. Every other game he's so much calmer -- he just looks jittery.

Normally -- with those passes to Whalen (slants) he hits theWR in stride.

Haha as I say this he starts to get in a groove. This looks more like what I've seen all year.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I understand where ppl are coming from seeing Luck in a subpar 1st half, but this is more of props to VaTech's defense scheming well on Stanford rather than Luck having an inability to make plays.

The interception was due to a falling WR, and the two touchdown plays were due to the defense keying on Luck (the rush TD, the safety bites on Luck, allowing the guard to reach outside and seal the lane for Stewart).

Also, yes Tyrod Taylor looks good, but I think that's more of the fact that Stanford doesn't want them to establish the run so will allow Taylor to throw (though even the best defenses couldn't hold taylor the entire game, he'll get his occasional plays in).

Give Luck some time, he'll start managing the game and milk the clock while adding to the scoreboard

He is doing it right now.
That was a TD. The receiver never touched the ground. He rolled on top of the defender.
Luck doing good right now

is Bruce Smith there recruiting Harbaugh for the bills?

I'd love to draft that FB too

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jan 3, 2011 at 19:45:02 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was a TD. The receiver never touched the ground. He rolled on top of the defender.

No matter. TD Stanford.

This kicker's going to the NFL, no question.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

Looks like that's exactly whats happening, TD Stanford
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

No matter. TD Stanford.

Gah, special teams tho....
f**king retard kicker

how the f**k he get into stanford
f**king idiot!!
Share 49ersWebzone