LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

Le Tour 2010

Cool! I'll have to watch Le Tour live at least once in my lifetime.
What a surprise...

The brand name says it all.
[ Edited by SoCal9er on Oct 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM ]
According to reports the amount is 400 times lower than would normally constitute an offence, 400 times seems a seriously small amount but only time will tell, great shame if true.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
According to reports the amount is 400 times lower than would normally constitute an offence, 400 times seems a seriously small amount but only time will tell, great shame if true.

Yeah I saw that too. I don't know enough about the substance to know if its common at all. I doubt he would have been suspended if it wasn't serious. Shame for the sport for sure. Never been a huge Contador fan, seems to disregard all cycling etiquite(sp?). Shame to see this happen to anyone but it must feel like karmic revenge for Shleck.
i just discovered this thread.
didn't know there were so many cycling fans in the zone
It's a small amount. Smaller than the normal offense amount as has been pointed out. And you can get this amount from food. I don't think there is anything to it. Contador is still the winner IMO.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's a small amount. Smaller than the normal offense amount as has been pointed out. And you can get this amount from food. I don't think there is anything to it. Contador is still the winner IMO.

dope or not, poor etiquette on his part when shleck dropped his chain. I just hate contador. team Saxo Bank FTW!
Originally posted by 76Razor:

dope or not, poor etiquette on his part when shleck dropped his chain. I just hate contador. team Saxo Bank FTW!

That was a shame. If not for that dropped chain Shleck may have one. He may win next year.
Originally posted by 76Razor:

That was a shame. If not for that dropped chain Shleck may have one. He may win next year.

schleck brothers leave saxo bank and start new team: LUXOMBURG!

also, with thor gone, cervello test team is no more. bummer. hope henrich haussler (sp?) finds a good team. gotta check news on that.

Hoping to take in a couple of stages next year, beginning of the 2nd week.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Hoping to take in a couple of stages next year, beginning of the 2nd week.

lucky b*****d.

he tour of cali route is out! gonna go through livermore! looks like i'll be sick that day.
Share 49ersWebzone