49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 739 users in the forums

***Unofficial Pacman vs Clottey***

Mario Lopez

FTW

lol
wtf is kellerman talking about?
Clottey was scared of getting caught. Fackin weak!
I can't believe 2 judges gave clottey a round, WTF were they thinking?!
Originally posted by Sfsterling:
I can't believe 2 judges gave clottey a round, WTF were they thinking?!

Probably the 12th, when he actually realized he was losing.
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Clottey had actually decided to throw a LOT more punches this fight may have been interesting. He did land better punches without question but way too few. I just dont think he was fighting to win but only was fighting to survive
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM ]
Someone needs to beat Manny the f**k up

Patrick Willis would murk that foo
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Mar 15, 2010 at 8:52 AM ]
Im surprised Pacman actually had a cut and slightly inflated eye
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Im surprised Pacman actually had a cut and slightly inflated eye

Clottey did actually land some good punches early in the fight when he actually tried to do something.
Pac was open for those uppercut Clottey was throwin... HELLA OPEN... If he had kept at it, nah... nevermind. Damn fight was more a sparring contest and nothing more.

- 98
If anything, I have more respect for Clottey now. I just hope he learned to open it up a little bit after this. You ain't gonna win a fight by protecting yourself and not throwing punches the whole time.
that old nigga was like bang bang bang ... bang bang bang bang bang ... he me rollin ... pac is a animal
Manny is the best fighter I've ever seen.

The guy is f*cking insane. He can take shots, and unload like a f*cking machine gun.

Wow. Just wow.
3 Cowboys cheerleaders singing the national anthem.

I almost fapped to the Star Spangled Banner.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Manny is the best fighter I've ever seen.

The guy is f*cking insane. He can take shots, and unload like a f*cking machine gun.

Wow. Just wow.

He threw 1200 punches to Clottey's 400.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone