***Unofficial Pacman vs Clottey***

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I can't believe what I'm reading.....

Clottey blames loss on bad stew and diahhrea

For $3M (to include the $1.5M) that Jerry Jones threw in as a bonus, it would have been worth it for Clottey to crap his pants in the ring and fight!

He should have let his hands go and he should have let his anus go! Faack!!!

He just wants a big money rematch.

F*ck that puto.

Eff dat ish! Nobody will pay to watch it. Not even Filipinos, judging by their reaction during the fight.

That's the first and last big payday Clottey gets. After that performance.
  • titan
  • Veteran
What was Clottey's weigh that day of the fight? He looked jacked!
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Just got back from Dallas. An AMAZING weekend. Met Journey lead singer Arnel Pineda who sang the national anthem. Some cats within the Pac entourage asked me about my Pacman shirt and ended up hanging out with a few of them. Was able to hang out with a VJ from MTV Asia who was rocking the limited "51" t-shirt wasn't supposed to be unveiled until after Manny's win.

Met Kelly Pavlik, Freddie Roach, Buboy, wasn't able to take pics or meet Manny since he was constantly getting mobbed on. Elie "Sekbach" reporting was also there. There was a few Filipino congressmen there also that I couldn't snap pictures of. The Texan Hotel was INSANE. Pac's entourage was truly rolling DEEP. Ended up meeting the bus driver also for the Pacman bus and people would constantly come up like Ariza and Koncz and ask what time the bus was leaving. It was a surreal experience.

Your lucky bro! I saw AC Slater, but I didn't give a Fud***ge! I saw Buboy and Vargas they are about the same size now!Lol

Did you yell his name as Slater? I couldnt have resisted.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by titan:
Just got back from Dallas. An AMAZING weekend. Met Journey lead singer Arnel Pineda who sang the national anthem. Some cats within the Pac entourage asked me about my Pacman shirt and ended up hanging out with a few of them. Was able to hang out with a VJ from MTV Asia who was rocking the limited "51" t-shirt wasn't supposed to be unveiled until after Manny's win.

Met Kelly Pavlik, Freddie Roach, Buboy, wasn't able to take pics or meet Manny since he was constantly getting mobbed on. Elie "Sekbach" reporting was also there. There was a few Filipino congressmen there also that I couldn't snap pictures of. The Texan Hotel was INSANE. Pac's entourage was truly rolling DEEP. Ended up meeting the bus driver also for the Pacman bus and people would constantly come up like Ariza and Koncz and ask what time the bus was leaving. It was a surreal experience.

Your lucky bro! I saw AC Slater, but I didn't give a Fud***ge! I saw Buboy and Vargas they are about the same size now!Lol

Did you yell his name as Slater? I couldnt have resisted.

Yeah Bro I did he looked pissed! I also said that Saved by the Bell college years sucked! I had peeps dying laughing. I was looking for Marky Mark, but I didn't see him.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Barrera also stopped by Pacquiao's pre-fight prayer and wished him well.

Awsome pics man.

Awesome lucky..

That's beyond awesome!
Daaang. SWEET PICS PHIL. I thought you were an older angry white guy.

Lol. No, just an angry younger philthy Filipino trapped in a 40 year old's body.
  • titan
  • Veteran

Lol. No, just an angry younger philthy Filipino trapped in a 40 year old's body.

Awesome pics bro! Did you get a lot of autographs?
Nah, not really, the only ones I wanted was Roach and Pac. I could've asked Ariza or Koncz but didn't feel like their autograph was necessary. Roach was the more approachable one. Pac was being mobbed on by about 45 people. I didn't want to risk life and limb for his autograph.

Hopefully he doesn't retire and his next bout I'll be able to snap a picture of him while rockin my Pacman shirt. That would be fresh.
Share 49ersWebzone