There are 190 users in the forums

***Unofficial Pacman vs Clottey***

The fight was pretty boring but I think it is a prelude to what Manny v Floyd will be. But manny fans have to be worried that Clottey never seemed hurt by Manny even though he took a million body shots while Manny's face was pretty beat up. I know people will say that Clottey will feel those shots in the morning but Julio Ceasar Chavez would KO people with those amount of body shots.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
The fight was pretty boring but I think it is a prelude to what Manny v Floyd will be. But manny fans have to be worried that Clottey never seemed hurt by Manny even though he took a million body shots while Manny's face was pretty beat up. I know people will say that Clottey will feel those shots in the morning but Julio Ceasar Chavez would KO people with those amount of body shots.

Puerto Rican fighters are known for hitting the hip bone, mainly because Trinidad used that method all of the time.

After a while , that ish hurts.
Yo Tony I luv that...."Zimbabwe" post. LOL.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Congratulations Pac Fans! Its almost if Manny see's things at a faster level than his opponents. IMO Mannys hand speed is nice but his foot speed and positioning are awesome.

Manny had Clottey all shell shocked.

Is it me or was Jim Lampley puttin on a little bit too much?

Okaaaay now the pressure is on PBF. Im guessing SSM wont be as easy a win as this one.

BANG!

I thought Lampley was an embarrasment to tell you the truth.

That sh*t got annoying after a while.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Congratulations Pac Fans! Its almost if Manny see's things at a faster level than his opponents. IMO Mannys hand speed is nice but his foot speed and positioning are awesome.

Okaaaay now the pressure is on PBF. Im guessing SSM wont be as easy a win as this one.

BANG!

He gets a pass though... He has been doing this for as long as I can remember. He was either drunk or pissed about something...lol It happens to us all.

I think Max and the black dude did their best to ignore the him.

BANG!

He gets a pass though... He has been doing this for as long as I can remember. He was either drunk or pissed about something...lol It happens to us all.

I think Max and the black dude did their best to ignore the him.

I don't remember him being so irritable in any other broadcasts before. On a side note, I think this is a preview of Floyd VS Paquiao. I think Floyd will not stand and trade. It looks like an even better match up if somehow Mosley ends up wining on May 1st.
Just a super lame fight. All the under cards were wack and the main event was wack. And boxing keeps wondering where there fans are. you gotta put out a much better product than that crap.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Just a super lame fight. All the under cards were wack and the main event was wack. And boxing keeps wondering where there fans are. you gotta put out a much better product than that crap.

Dude, the ref should've threatened to stop the fight if Clottey didn't fight earlier on.

That's b.s. ''I went the distance with Pacquio.''

Yeah, because yous a bit*h.
Think about this.

What was Clotteys thinking here? He knew he was far behind. He knew he needed knock downs, and more than just one.

So why not let the hands go?

He was scared. Plain and simple.

So I don't know why some people say Manny was not hurting him. The proof is in the pudding. At the end of the day, something Manny did to Clottey convinced him not to trade power punches with him.
Originally posted by danimal:
Think about this.

What was Clotteys thinking here? He knew he was far behind. He knew he needed knock downs, and more than just one.

So I don't know why some people say Manny was not hurting him. The proof is in the pudding. At the end of the day, something Manny did to Clottey convinced him not to trade power punches with him.

Exactly. He got a taste of Manny's power, and even though he was landing some decent shots here and there, he was afraid to go after him because he knew he would get blasted.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Think about this.

Exactly. He got a taste of Manny's power, and even though he was landing some decent shots here and there, he was afraid to go after him because he knew he would get blasted.

He was trying to see if Manny would get tired after missing alot of shots early. After that didn't work he got discouraged and opted just to survive. It got to the point were Manny was getting sloppy and Clottey had openings but by then he had lost the will to win the fight.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Think about this.

He was trying to see if Manny would get tired after missing alot of shots early. After that didn't work he got discouraged and opted just to survive. It got to the point were Manny was getting sloppy and Clottey had openings but by then he had lost the will to win the fight.

I don't think so. Manny does not get tired, Clottey's camp knew that. Manny has too much natural stamina and insane work ethic to ever get tired in a 12 rounder.

Nah.

I truly believe that Clottey went into this fight with only 1 question and 2 plans.

A. Determine if such a small guy really has power that can affect me, if not; go for broke as that is my only chance to win.

B. Determine if such a small guy really has power that can affect me, if so; survive the 12 rounds, go home, count money.
Who'd win?

BJ Penn vs. Pacquaio in a boxing match?

BJ's just a little bigger than Manny at 5'9, 155.

Noone ever wins the standup battle with BJ in the octagon.

Anyone that leaves a fight with BJ ends up with their face all bustup :)

I know though..BJ would tire out quickly and Manny's speed would be too much for him.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Who'd win?

BJ Penn vs. Pacquaio in a boxing match?

BJ's just a little bigger than Manny at 5'9, 155.

Noone ever wins the standup battle with BJ in the octagon.

Anyone that leaves a fight with BJ ends up with their face all bustup :)

I know though..BJ would tire out quickly and Manny's speed would be too much for him.

Come on Glory, you should know this.

BJ wins if the fight is on the ground. Pac wins if it stays standing up. Simple as that.
You guys are funny, everyone wants to dance around the fact that this fight was fixed from the gate! Now watch Shane Mosley come out and do the same thing with Mayweather, then comes the Mega Fight!

This is WWF wrestling at it's best!

No way Clottey does that and then smiles afterwards and hugs steroid boy...
Share 49ersWebzone