LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 277 users in the forums

***Unofficial Pacman vs Clottey***

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:
that old nigga was like bang bang bang ... bang bang bang bang bang ... he me rollin ... pac is a animal

hahahahahaha
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
If anything, I have more respect for Clottey now. I just hope he learned to open it up a little bit after this. You ain't gonna win a fight by protecting yourself and not throwing punches the whole time.

Respect for what?

Dude was too scared to do his job and box.

I hope he gets drilled in his next fight.

F*ck that Zimbabwe ass nucca
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
If anything, I have more respect for Clottey now. I just hope he learned to open it up a little bit after this. You ain't gonna win a fight by protecting yourself and not throwing punches the whole time.

Respect for what?

Styles makes fights and the two styles didnt make for a good fight. The outcome was to be expected. You put an offensive fighter against a defensive fighter and what you get is what you saw last night.
Originally posted by Dominate:

Respect for what?

Styles makes fights and the two styles didnt make for a good fight. The outcome was to be expected. You put an offensive fighter against a defensive fighter and what you get is what you saw last night.

Well, him working on his ''defense'' cost me $40

He's still a phaggot.

Respect for what?

He's still a phaggot.

You bet against Pacman? He has absolutely destroyed everyone over the last couple years. IDK man, that wasnt a good bet.

Respect for what?

He's still a phaggot.

You bet against Pacman? He has absolutely destroyed everyone over the last couple years. IDK man, that wasnt a good bet.

2-1 ers at the last minute.

I bought the hype.

Respect for what?

He's still a phaggot.

I bought the hype.

I feel you, a last minute roll of the dice. I have done it.

Respect for what?

He's still a phaggot.

I bought the hype.

I feel you, a last minute roll of the dice. I have done it.

'' your 40 to my eighty bro, you know I 'm good for it.
Clottey's good, man..here drink some more...so yeah, you want in on this?Fight's about to start man!''

PPPHHHHHFFFF AK!
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Mar 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM ]
BANG

Congratulations Pac Fans! Its almost if Manny see's things at a faster level than his opponents. IMO Mannys hand speed is nice but his foot speed and positioning are awesome.

Manny had Clottey all shell shocked.

Is it me or was Jim Lampley puttin on a little bit too much?

Okaaaay now the pressure is on PBF. Im guessing SSM wont be as easy a win as this one.

BANG!
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Mar 15, 2010 at 5:27 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

BANG!

He was exasperated just like everybody else by Clottey's reluctance to lay it all on the line and fight.

He was probably embarrassed that he essentially was doing play by play on a Manny Pacquaio sparring session. He did the "Bang" thing by trying to be creative, but it came off as being forced and trite. lol.

Respect for what?

You think that was bad. What if Mayweather and Clottey got together?

A chicken-run counterpuncher and a peek a boo plodder.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Manny is the best fighter I've ever seen.

The guy is f*cking insane. He can take shots, and unload like a f*cking machine gun.

Wow. Just wow.

He threw 1200 punches to Clottey's 400.

Yeah, I noticed it was about a 3-to-1 punch ratio. Insane! Pac-man pwned him the entire match. I was LOL when two judges gave Clottey one round on the score card, must've been out of sympathy.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Congratulations Pac Fans! Its almost if Manny see's things at a faster level than his opponents. IMO Mannys hand speed is nice but his foot speed and positioning are awesome.

Manny had Clottey all shell shocked.

Okaaaay now the pressure is on PBF. Im guessing SSM wont be as easy a win as this one.

BANG!

I thought Lampley was an embarrasment to tell you the truth.
Share 49ersWebzone