Dahl vs Reid
lol
There are 778 users in the forums
Most anticipated camp Battles
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM
- Bluefalcon61
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,601
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM
- Kronos2560
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,243
Montana vs. Kaepernick
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,650
Nate Montana vs Colin Kaepernick
Lawrence Okoye vs Quinton Dial nutcracker
Marcus Lattimore vs Mario Manningham jumping jack-off
Lawrence Okoye vs Quinton Dial nutcracker
Marcus Lattimore vs Mario Manningham jumping jack-off
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM
- Hitman49
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,040
RB would be interesting...between Hunter(coming of injury) and LMJ....
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:43 PM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,181
Battle of the backups. Most of the starters are pretty much set.
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:43 PM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
I don't think Daniels is going to get serious consideration as a WR. He will be given every change to beat out Tolzien, and if he doesn't, he might stick as a RB/FB and special teams player.
McCoy is the CLEAR-CUT QB2 in my opinion.
I am most interested in safety and defensive line. Dial and Okoye are both going to give a serious, serious push to beat out the prospects we've been grooming for several years, Dobbs, Tufuaku, and the guys whose names are escaping me at the moment.
As for safety (and CB to a lesser extent), I'm hoping some of our new guys can finally come in and beat out Spillman, McBath, and Brock for those coveted backup DB and ST spots. I'm hoping to see Robinson increase his role. And it would be nice to see 7th rounder Cooper stick around for at least a year to see if he is a legitimate CB project.
McCoy is the CLEAR-CUT QB2 in my opinion.
I am most interested in safety and defensive line. Dial and Okoye are both going to give a serious, serious push to beat out the prospects we've been grooming for several years, Dobbs, Tufuaku, and the guys whose names are escaping me at the moment.
As for safety (and CB to a lesser extent), I'm hoping some of our new guys can finally come in and beat out Spillman, McBath, and Brock for those coveted backup DB and ST spots. I'm hoping to see Robinson increase his role. And it would be nice to see 7th rounder Cooper stick around for at least a year to see if he is a legitimate CB project.
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,843
battle for #3 WR
/thread
/thread
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
- matthewabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,091
saftey
wr
dline
special teams(like it or not poor special team play is what really caught up to us and made the difference in the SB)
wr
dline
special teams(like it or not poor special team play is what really caught up to us and made the difference in the SB)
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,367
Safety
WR
CB
Long Snapper
WR
CB
Long Snapper
Apr 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM
- KegBert
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,828
I agree with you on WR. That's gonna be a fun one. Especially the competition between AJJ, Patton, Lockette and K- Dub (if he's healthy for TC).
Another one that I'm very excited to watch play out is backup OLB. We have clear cut starters in Brooks and Aldon but question marks after that. Can lemon push parys for the #3 spot? Will Fleming or Johnson come back strong after injuries? Should be a fun competition.
Another one that I'm very excited to watch play out is backup OLB. We have clear cut starters in Brooks and Aldon but question marks after that. Can lemon push parys for the #3 spot? Will Fleming or Johnson come back strong after injuries? Should be a fun competition.
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:20 PM
- Sunshine
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,508
Lattimore and Carradine vs their knees
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
Originally posted by KegBert:
I agree with you on WR. That's gonna be a fun one. Especially the competition between AJJ, Patton, Lockette and K- Dub (if he's healthy for TC).
Another one that I'm very excited to watch play out is backup OLB. We have clear cut starters in Brooks and Aldon but question marks after that. Can lemon push parys for the #3 spot? Will Fleming or Johnson come back strong after injuries? Should be a fun competition.
These!
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:30 PM
- ninerfan1984
- Veteran
- Posts: 145
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I don't think Daniels is going to get serious consideration as a WR. He will be given every change to beat out Tolzien, and if he doesn't, he might stick as a RB/FB and special teams player.
McCoy is the CLEAR-CUT QB2 in my opinion.
I am most interested in safety and defensive line. Dial and Okoye are both going to give a serious, serious push to beat out the prospects we've been grooming for several years, Dobbs, Tufuaku, and the guys whose names are escaping me at the moment.
As for safety (and CB to a lesser extent), I'm hoping some of our new guys can finally come in and beat out Spillman, McBath, and Brock for those coveted backup DB and ST spots. I'm hoping to see Robinson increase his role. And it would be nice to see 7th rounder Cooper stick around for at least a year to see if he is a legitimate CB project.
I actually think Daniels will be the 3rd string QB but even if hes not he has a chance to make the team as a jack of all trades (WR, RB, FB, k/p return and backup QB) I am basing this mostly off of harbaugh statement about him and the fact that other than the first couple of picks he sounded more excited about him than the other picks in the draft whaich to me is really saying something!
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I don't think Daniels is going to get serious consideration as a WR. He will be given every change to beat out Tolzien, and if he doesn't, he might stick as a RB/FB and special teams player.
McCoy is the CLEAR-CUT QB2 in my opinion.
I am most interested in safety and defensive line. Dial and Okoye are both going to give a serious, serious push to beat out the prospects we've been grooming for several years, Dobbs, Tufuaku, and the guys whose names are escaping me at the moment.
As for safety (and CB to a lesser extent), I'm hoping some of our new guys can finally come in and beat out Spillman, McBath, and Brock for those coveted backup DB and ST spots. I'm hoping to see Robinson increase his role. And it would be nice to see 7th rounder Cooper stick around for at least a year to see if he is a legitimate CB project.
I actually think Daniels will be the 3rd string QB but even if hes not he has a chance to make the team as a jack of all trades (WR, RB, FB, k/p return and backup QB) I am basing this mostly off of harbaugh statement about him and the fact that other than the first couple of picks he sounded more excited about him than the other picks in the draft whaich to me is really saying something!
Yeah he said Daniels is going to be treated as a QB throughout the offseason. QB meetings, QB practice, etc, the whole process. Time to move on from Tolzien, I think. When asked if he was excited to have a QB3 who could contribute in more ways on the active roster, Harbaugh simply said yes he is excited. Seemed almost like a slip of the tongue, like he had already given him Tolzien's spot.