There are 163 users in the forums

To the Niners fans that thought Ravens were just clearly outmatched and overpowered...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
these raven fans.....go eat one.....you guys know that you guys lucked out with the play calling....good luck the next 10 yrs...we know we should have won.....also...you say stay classy? wtf...gtfo of 49erswebzone.....it's not like we go on other team's blogs and say stupid stuff....if you wanna brag....brad on your own team's site....stupid raven bandwagon fans
Originally posted by Tical:
I tried to tell you, I really did. But many off you scoffed and shrugged off the Ravens as just some second rate luck masters. Just as the Broncos and Patriots fans did. But no more I told you so's.....

A momentum stopping power outage in the middle of the Ravens proceeding with a route? Yeah, no Vegas shenanigans going on there.....

Niners have a great squad, but what was up with all the plays for Crabtree in the redzone? Abandoning the pistol? No passes to Davis or Moss? How do you not throw one jump ball to Randy freaking Moss?

The niners clearly beat themselves by not executing in the redzone. Also, Flacco played out of his mind.

But where is our f**king defense?
"I didn't see anything"

Ray lewis and Williams
Originally posted by 8008:
Ravens played lights-out...

Niners played like crap for 80% of the game..

and only lost by 3??

Take away 1 mistake SF wins.. take away a few more its a 49ers blowout.

Did you really say a 49er blowout ??? lol ! you guys had Redzone issues all day.. get real.

The True test of a QB is him being able to go through his read progression in the Redzone.. that is what separates the men from the boys...or Flacco from say a Kaepernick.

Kaep will get there someday but it was delusional to think he could possibly be ready for the #1 Redzone D after 10 games in the Superbowl..
  • Tical
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
I'll meet you at the parade, and knock out your moronic ass out. Get the f**k outta here. Oh and ENJOY the next 10 f**king years when your team sucks.

lol
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by TheTruth52:
As I made great effort to Point Out.. keys would be:

1. Can the 49er underperforming pass rush get to Flacco

2. Points win games.. Ravens were excellent in Redzone Offense and Redzone Defense.. they would flex between the 20s then dominate in Redzone on Defense. Tom Brady went 0-4 in the redzone.. I did not see Kaep outdoing Brady in those situations where the field is shrunk against the Ravens Defense.

There needs to be an enquiry into that Power Outage.. Niners were down for the count and they got a magical lifeline.. 35 Minutes to go over film is a travesty when you have an opponents foot on you neck about to hammer in the last nail.

Other than that its a Rout.

Kaep is good but he ain't no Joe Flacco.

First off, the Ravens were the better team and congratulations. It disgusts me when we beat a team and a fan or a player says the better team lost, so I'm certainly not going to do the same.

Secondly, Kaep is good. And he only has 10 starts going into his first offseason as the unquestioned starter.

Third, that power outage comment is BS. That's like a team complaining about rain effecting a game or some other excuse that effects both teams equally.

Fourth, Joe Flacco is a good QB also. But he has never, ever played this good, this consistently. So idk about the Kaep isn't Joe Flacco comments because as of January 1st, Kaep probably would've been considered the better QB. Flacco is a good QB who had a great postseason and an even better Super Bowl performance. We'll see how Kaep looks with 26 starts under his belt.

It's kinda ridiculous to say that Kaepernick is no Flacco. Flacco first off has been around a few years now so Kaepernick should not be as good as him yet. Secondly Kaepernick did something that Flacco did not in his first season as a starter. He took his team to the dance with far less starts.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Feb 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM ]
Was I the only person watching flacco throw PUNTs last night? Man, talk about everything going your way.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
It's kinda ridiculous to say that Kapernick is no Flacco. Flacco first off has been around a few years now so Kaepernick should not be as good as him yet. Secondly Kaepernick did something that Flacco did not in his first season as a starter. He took his team to the dance with far less starts.

By the pre-game lovefest one would have thought Kaep was the Terminator and Flacco was just having a few good games.. I think we all now know the reality.
[ Edited by TheTruth52 on Feb 4, 2013 at 8:00 AM ]
I hate that I feel like seahag fan this morning, thinking about the refs! It never should have been should have been close enough for the bad calls to beat us, we did not do enough to win the game. The non-call on the kick return hold, the non-ejection, the non-call on the defensive hold, all would not matter to me...if they had let our DB's play, the PI on Culliver, sure it was PI, but why let them "play" and not us? One sided officiating always bugs me.Either let everything go or call it all, it's not fair to anyone involved, I should be able to look back on this game and think about the play of the platers, the hard work of our team, but I know every time I think back to this game, I will think of the unbalanced officiating...and that pisses me off. I'd like to think I'm better than that. We could have done more, this was a winnable game. We have 15 draft picks, and should get 2-3 for Alex... we need to move up, and take a few defensive linemen, Justin Smith is the only decent D-linemen we have, and yesterday it showed.

When we lost, Mario, Williams, and Hunter, I thought no way on earth do we advance in the play offs, hell I was worried we might not even make the play offs, we did well to go as far as we did, we had the 6th ring with in our grasp, but did not have enough depth to overcome the injuries, great season, disappointing ending, I hate these next words, we have uttered them to often over the last decade..."Next year"
By the pre-game lovefest one would have thought Kaep was the Terminator and Flacco was just having a few good games.. I think we all now know the reality.

Yes that we saw Flacco's best game last night and with only nine regular season starts under his belt and some amazing play against the Packers and Falcons and an almost come behind victory on your Ravens last night we have still yet to see Kaepernicks best performance. Lol GTFO man, your team played well last night but you guys have peaked and the niners are just peaking.

and only lost by 3??

Did you really say a 49er blowout ??? lol ! you guys had Redzone issues all day.. get real.

The True test of a QB is him being able to go through his read progression in the Redzone.. that is what separates the men from the boys...or Flacco from say a Kaepernick.

Kaep will get there someday but it was delusional to think he could possibly be ready for the #1 Redzone D after 10 games in the Superbowl..

Congrats to the Ravens on the win. As far as your comments, consider mighty Flacco had 6 points in the 2nd half and the game was a 34-31 finish. Had the 49ers scored at the end the conversation would be entirely different. CK was clearly displaying Super Bowl nerves early that's for sure, but you seem to discount that but for one 4 play sequence the Ravens were in the midst of an epic collapse (Flacco included).

Oh well.....I look forward to this matchup in the future. Maybe time won't run out on the 49ers next time. Congrats on the Super Bowl.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Feb 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM ]

and only lost by 3??

Lol red zone problems all game. You revist that rookie fumble by James in the first half inside the 20 when it was 7-3 and we were moving the ball with ease beforehand, you have no idea what would have happened. The momentum would have completly been on the niners favor. After that with the exception of that last drive on the most blatant hold I've ever seen by a defender we scored pretty much in some fashion everytime we were in the red zone.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The niners clearly beat themselves by not executing in the redzone. Also, Flacco played out of his mind.

But where is our f**king defense?

Some analysts were expecting Flacco creating problems for the 49ers defense given how hot he was late in the season and the playoffs, and the 49ers' vulnerability to the passing game. They were right.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Yes that we saw Flacco's best game last night and with only nine regular season starts under his belt and some amazing play against the Packers and Falcons and an almost come behind victory on your Ravens last night we have still yet to see Kaepernicks best performance. Lol GTFO man, your team played well last night but you guys have peaked and the niners are just peaking.
Annnnnd then there were crickets.
  • Jason
  • Veteran
IMO, both teams were exactly evenly matched with the 9ers holding the edge in O and the Ravens in D. I believe it was the outage and the officials that played the biggest role in this game. To start, I believe the outage kept us from a but whooping or at least it being close as it was. Before that, a ravens cb pushes the ref not once but twice. How does that even happen? How is their D without him if the correct call was made. The Culliver PI was correct he had a handful of jersey. Then the outage... The Ravens and the Niners had the same time to think/plan/stretch ect. One team took advantage the other came out flat. It's up to each team how to play after that. The final four plays were pass plays and were strange at best considering the success of the Niner run game and the loss of the ravens DT. The fade was holding less than three feet from the ref featuring a bear hug and jersey holding and was as bad as the Culliver PI that was called. It decided the game as much as that Seahawks call a few years back. The officials didn't stop there. There were four separate holds on the safety non of which were called. Since the punter became a runner/QB this would be holding in the endzone and would stop the clock immediately. It wasn't called even after Dixon was taken to the ground from behind. The Crabtree call was the worst, the playcall was almost as bad, the holding may not have made that much difference.
Share 49ersWebzone