LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

To the Niners fans that thought Ravens were just clearly outmatched and overpowered...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tical
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
This. You won, get the f**k out of here...

You've been a jerk ever since this matchup was made, so i think i'll stink around just for your anger
49ers beat themselves like they do in all their losses.

I knew would score 28, my concern wa how mistakes we would make- same story every time- penalties, turnovers, dropped passes, special teamsan crappy play calling. Same problem all year.
Originally posted by bpg4980:
Trash talk is for before the game. It takes a special kind of person to go on another teams fan site and kick them while they are already at their lowest. Any fan of any team who does this is simply a bad human being. There are millions of Balt fans celebrating but you are here talking AFTER the game trying to make people who already feel like CRAP feel worse. You won the game, but you lost in life.

What's next on your agenda? Going to the hospital to taunt the people who have been diagnosed with terminal diseases?

lol man this was the first time i laughed since yesterday.

Thanks.
Originally posted by Tical:
Originally posted by niners94:
This. You won, get the f**k out of here...

You've been a jerk ever since this matchup was made, so i think i'll stink around just for your anger

So now you're being a jerk in response?

You just won the super bowl and this is how you choose to celebrate?

Wow congrats, rare to see such a douche bag. So whats the story 11 yr old boy or 45 yr old virgin living in Mommy's basement...Im guessing the later...so sad
deciding to throw to Crabs on that final 2nd and 3rd down in the red-zone was just atrocious. Should of run the damn ball.
I'm eating crow today. I literally gave the Ravens NO credit. They were more seasoned and better prepared yesterday. Hope to see them in the Super Bowl next year. Won't miss hearing about frickin' Ray Lewis 24/7 tho...
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
It was a close game and it pained me and my niner brothers to sit through it's final whistle but the ravens earned their victory. With that said the reality is that the window for a ravens super bowl win was much smaller currently than the 49ers. The Ravens have an aging team with several guys on their last leg and the 49ers have a young, evolving, explosive offense and perhaps the two best linebackers in the league on defense. The 49ers are going to be a very dangerous team for the next several years.

no doubt the Niners have a squad that can compete for a while...if they can stay together. That rarely happens in the salary cap era though

only dashon a big free agent.
Originally posted by bpg4980:
Trash talk is for before the game. It takes a special kind of person to go on another teams fan site and kick them while they are already at their lowest. Any fan of any team who does this is simply a bad human being. There are millions of Balt fans celebrating but you are here talking AFTER the game trying to make people who already feel like CRAP feel worse. You won the game, but you lost in life.

What's next on your agenda? Going to the hospital to taunt the people who have been diagnosed with terminal diseases?

A little deep, I don't know if I would put taunting people who are sick with a disease as anything close to taunting some crushed fans after a "game" but I see your point and it's a little sickening to how classless some of these fair weather ravens fans are. I know this, like I said in another thread, I actually had mad respect for the ravens with their coach being the brother of our very own and I would have probably rooted for the ravens if we were not in the super bowl but I've lost so much of that respect for them in the last 12 hours because of a FEW of their annoying fans. It's sad that it only took a few to ruin it too.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Feb 4, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
  • Tical
  • Veteran
If you weren't one of the fans being disrespectful and dismissive of the Ravens and their fans before the game, this doesn't apply to you. Sorry I can't filter out this thread to only be seen by those ones. If you're a willing participant in the game of trash talk before the game you should be man enough to take the talk after the game too
[ Edited by Tical on Feb 4, 2013 at 10:07 AM ]

Tical, not sure on what you are trying to gain by gloating on a 9ers board. Seems pathetic to celebrate the Ravens victory by trolling people you don't know aimlessly. Step away from the keyboard and go enjoy the win with some class.

the ravens sure won this game with out having the ref getting upset at them
not only that ray Lewis got away with a double murder, he also got away with a bs superbowl win.

nice way to retire ray.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

the ravens sure won this game with out having the ref getting upset at them

https

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Feb 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM ]
Were there horrendous calls that helped determine the outcome of the game? Absolutely. Those missed calls were not the sole reason for our team losing either. They played like sh!+ for two quarters before deciding to turn it on. They ravens out played us for most of the game, they made the big plays when they had to. Did the better team win? hell no!!! The team that played better won, that was the ravens last night. A few minor tweaks here and there, we will be back. I am sure of that!!!
Share 49ersWebzone