LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 184 users in the forums

To the Niners fans that thought Ravens were just clearly outmatched and overpowered...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tical
  • Veteran
I tried to tell you, I really did. But many off you scoffed and shrugged off the Ravens as just some second rate luck masters. Just as the Broncos and Patriots fans did. But no more I told you so's.....

A momentum stopping power outage in the middle of the Ravens proceeding with a route? Yeah, no Vegas shenanigans going on there.....

Niners have a great squad, but what was up with all the plays for Crabtree in the redzone? Abandoning the pistol? No passes to Davis or Moss? How do you not throw one jump ball to Randy freaking Moss?
Originally posted by Tical:
I tried to tell you, I really did. But many off you scoffed and shrugged off the Ravens as just some second rate luck masters. Just as the Broncos and Patriots fans did. But no more I told you so's.....

A momentum stopping power outage in the middle of the Ravens proceeding with a route? Yeah, no Vegas shenanigans going on there.....

Niners have a great squad, but what was up with all the plays for Crabtree in the redzone? Abandoning the pistol? No passes to Davis or Moss? How do you not throw one jump ball to Randy freaking Moss?

What do you expect on a fan site? :) The flip side, as a 49ers fan I was forced to sit and watch all day about Ray Lewis (a liability for them all day) with almost no coverage on the 49ers.

Was a good game. Given Ngata was out, the 49ers had manhandled the Baltimore d-line since that time and the fact Ray Lewis was just too slow today, yeah I'm a bit surprised they didn't go zone-read, Gore run or some heavy set play action that gave our QB the option to scramble.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Feb 4, 2013 at 5:59 AM ]

We missed opportunities sure, but lets not pretend like you guys just flat out dominated. Despite our terrible defensive play and some key breaks by the refs, you guys barely escaped with the win.

And for all of the hype and theatrics, Ray Lewis was a complete non-factor in this game. Every time I saw him in on a play he was getting either ran by or ran through.

Still, a win is a win is a win.

Congrats to you guys.
[ Edited by baltien on Feb 4, 2013 at 5:59 AM ]
  • Tical
  • Veteran
Yeah, Ray really did not need to be out there at all lol
Yes we ran the ball and we stuffed the run 182 to 92 yards rushing. We had a 300 yd passer 2 100 yd rcvrs 110 yd rusher and we avg over 6ypc and held you to around 3.5ypc. You guys won this game deservedly so but we came on and with better redzone calling the final frame, who knows what could have been. It was a good game and you got the win, but no need to feel that we were some easy win
Game was rigged. f**k the refs and f**k the ravens
  • Tical
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Game was rigged. f**k the refs and f**k the ravens

Stay classy San Diego
If you wanna say something was rigged, say it was Rigged so the 49ers wouldn't get blown out by 30. That power outage gave your coaches and young guys alot of time to calm down and stop the bleeding. Ravens offense went 90 minutes without touching the ball
[ Edited by Tical on Feb 4, 2013 at 6:55 AM ]
It was a close game and it pained me and my niner brothers to sit through it's final whistle but the ravens earned their victory. With that said the reality is that the window for a ravens super bowl win was much smaller currently than the 49ers. The Ravens have an aging team with several guys on their last leg and the 49ers have a young, evolving, explosive offense and perhaps the two best linebackers in the league on defense. The 49ers are going to be a very dangerous team for the next several years.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Feb 4, 2013 at 7:00 AM ]
We should have never abandoned the pistol and running the ball on the goal line.

Power outage was whatever. We were not struggling to move the ball even before that.
We shot ourselves in the foot. Kudos to the Ravens for taking advantage of the opportunity, they deserve the win.

You won, get lost.
  • Tical
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
It was a close game and it pained me and my niner brothers to sit through it's final whistle but the ravens earned their victory. With that said the reality is that the window for a ravens super bowl win was much smaller currently than the 49ers. The Ravens have an aging team with several guys on their last leg and the 49ers have a young, evolving, explosive offense and perhaps the two best linebackers in the league on defense. The 49ers are going to be a very dangerous team for the next several years.

no doubt the Niners have a squad that can compete for a while...if they can stay together. That rarely happens in the salary cap era though
It was an exciting game in the 4th Quarter but our squad didn't play their best. I'm wondering why we were getting flagged early on and the Ravens were throwing punches and pushing refs and nothing happens? That PI on Crabtree was insane, I was worried about the officiating before the game and, obviously, with good reason. The best team lost and the NFL made a mockery of themselves for millions of viewers, but the Niners are still the better team.

GO NINERS.

Congrats. Now go enjoy carnal knowledge of your own posterior on the freeway.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
It was an exciting game in the 4th Quarter but our squad didn't play their best. I'm wondering why we were getting flagged early on and the Ravens were throwing punches and pushing refs and nothing happens? That PI on Crabtree was insane, I was worried about the officiating before the game and, obviously, with good reason. The best team lost and the NFL made a mockery of themselves for millions of viewers, but the Niners are still the better team.

GO NINERS.

Not on the scoreboard. f**k.
Share 49ersWebzone