LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
You guys are killing me. Would you guys rather go into battle with Harbaugh at home with two weeks to prepare or one week, on the road with a team that cant run the ball? Relax guys, we are going to win this game. Harbaugh is one of the top two coaches in the league and McCarthy isnt the other one.

if Jh was one of the top two coaches in the nfl he would not have been out coached so many times this year. his stock has dropped this year in my opinion. terrible play calls at times, deciding not to address the real issues on his team like defensive line depth, the kicker , penalties, special ed teams and piss poor pass protection.

Youre wrong on those accounts. He is addressing the penalties. We've cleaned up in that area through the last month. Hes addressed the ST with keying on protection practice to not get split at the wing. I bet it doesnt happen in the playoffs. He signed another kicker to have two--just so he can have the best one on the field for us. Would you have liked for him to just cut Akers? Dont think that would have been smart.

And at the draft, most everyone wanted a first round TE or WR and NOT a DL "so he can sit on the bench." So thats in the past. Cant do anything about until April.

Harbaugh is an outstanding coach bro.

The talent level of players on their respective teams are pretty evenly matched with the other teams in the league. Any given Sunday, the best teams can lose to Kansas City. The parity of the NFL is incredible; to have the record that Jim Harbaugh has for only being in the league two seasons is a fine, fine job. And 28 teams in the league would trade in their coach for ours.

And remember that Rome wasnt built in a day, and dynastys arent built in a year either!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
we do not go to super bowls to lose

It's actually not very common. I might be wrong, but I think the Niners are the only team to go to more than 2 Super bowls and still have a perfect record.

I agree but unfortunately we have lost allot of NFC championship games. That's why I hate the Giants, Cowboys and Packers so much.
Aint scurred.
if Jh was one of the top two coaches in the nfl he would not have been out coached so many times this year. his stock has dropped this year in my opinion. terrible play calls at times, deciding not to address the real issues on his team like defensive line depth, the kicker , penalties, special ed teams and piss poor pass protection.

Un-fricking-believable! Really??!! Dude, have you been watching the Niners for the last ten or so years? This is off the charts even for Niner fans. Help me out here. How many coaches in the NFL have a better won-loss record than Harbaugh over the last two seasons?
31-20 Niners. 17-6 halftime score, then both teams will score twice in the second half.

It's actually not very common. I might be wrong, but I think the Niners are the only team to go to more than 2 Super bowls and still have a perfect record.

Only 5-0 team; most teams lose Superbowls, we just lose Championship games (most, or close to in NFL history).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Only 5-0 team; most teams lose Superbowls, we just lose Championship games (most, or close to in NFL history).

Right, and sometimes that seems harder to take than losing a Superbowl would be. But, we've had a lot of practice.
Un-fricking-believable! Really??!! Dude, have you been watching the Niners for the last ten or so years? This is off the charts even for Niner fans. Help me out here. How many coaches in the NFL have a better won-loss record than Harbaugh over the last two seasons?

Cant find any data out there on just past two seasons, and I'm too lazy to do math, but it would stand to reason the best W-L over the last 2 seasons would be Mike Smith, Belichick, McCarthy, Harbs would be right there with them.

To further back up your claim. Granted its just 2 seasons of work, but among active coaches, Harbaugh has the highest career winning percentange at .766, Belichick is at .726, with Smith at .700 Wiki Source....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_National_Football_League_head_coaches
Gut feeling?. . . . . . . . . . . . We win 21-10

We got this.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Cant find any data out there on just past two seasons, and I'm too lazy to do math, but it would stand to reason the best W-L over the last 2 seasons would be Mike Smith, Belichick, McCarthy, Harbs would be right there with them.

To further back up your claim. Granted its just 2 seasons of work, but among active coaches, Harbaugh has the highest career winning percentange at .766, Belichick is at .726, with Smith at .700 Wiki Source....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_National_Football_League_head_coaches

Thanks! Incredible that some Niner fans are pissed at him, isn't it.

My gut feeling for about two days now...is that this game will be similar to the Patriots game. An instant explosion of 49ers football, minus the great Tom Brady comeback, because Candlestick will be a fortress on Saturday! ...too much for Aaron, better luck next year!
We want the ball and we're gonna win!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Saddle up, b***hes.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

wait! Is asses a banned word?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone