LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your gut feeling on the outcome of Saturday's game against the Pack?

I'm nervous man - 50/50. We MUST run the ball. We MUST pressure Aaron Rodgers. That's it. Bottom line! Our run sets up everything for us, keeps #12 off the field, and rests our hurt/fatigued defense.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by pete98146:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
GB 31
SF 28

We miss 3 FGs

Thats my gut feeling.

Even with Cundiff kicking which I think he will?

I think we carry two kickers. If Akers misses the first one, it's Cundiff time.

I am frightened when we will be kicking a FG. It will be hard for me to watch
The only "iffy" factor for me is Justin Smith...if he can play a majority of the defensive snaps, we're going to win. His presence will free up Aldon Smith to do his thing...and create opportunities for his other teammates, as well. GB hasn't played against Kaepernick...so that's in our favor, I believe. He'll have to play well, and there's no reason he won't. OL will have to minimize Matthews' effectiveness. Staley's determined to do that. If we play up to our capabilities, we'll win. Long, sustained drives for TD's will do the trick...healthy dose of Gore, LMJ and even Dixon will do the trick. Play-action downfield from CK...plus some timely scrambles. Might even need to throw in a FG or two, but TD's are the name of the game against GB. Go Niners!!
Nervous, no one is as lucky as Keap when it comes to fumbles......that won't last forever.
we lose
nervous, very nervous
Feeling like KAEP is going to be known by the whole country on sunday morning ! Rodgers covered in mud and shirt ripped ! lol Niners win !
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
GB 31
SF 28

We miss 3 FGs

Thats my gut feeling.

kill yourself lol
Voted in confident for a win... my sentiment is same as some have expressed, was more worried last year when we faced NO. They were know as such a high powered offense and we wouldn't be able to outscore them to win.

We've proven we can put points on the board and were rested and pi$$ed off! I feel like many here-- would love to see a lot of Gore running the ball along w/ LMJ so as to keep their offense on the sidelines... long time-consuming drives. Keep the trickery and razzle-dazzle (if any) to a minimum.

I'm not being cocky-- but this team has proven it belongs and CK has the poise to lead us... i love this and can't wait; go Niners!
Niners need to control the ball and chew up clock. They have to run. If they try to get into a shoot out, forget it.

The score is going to be...

30 - 20,

49ers moving on to the NFCCG.
But all the talk after will be about what the Packers didnt do right
You guys are killing me. Would you guys rather go into battle with Harbaugh at home with two weeks to prepare or one week, on the road with a team that cant run the ball? Relax guys, we are going to win this game. Harbaugh is one of the top two coaches in the league and McCarthy isnt the other one.
I have a gut feeling that Kaepernick is going to surprise everybody with a solid performance and the Niners are going to win.
Everyone focuses on Justin Smith, yes he isn't 100%. That just means the rest of the NFL will get to see how good Ray Mcdonald and Ricky Jean Francois are, Tom Brady learned first hand.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Everyone focuses on Justin Smith, yes he isn't 100%. That just means the rest of the NFL will get to see how good Ray Mcdonald and Ricky Jean Francois are, Tom Brady learned first hand.

That's right. They had three sacks between them after Smith left the game.
Share 49ersWebzone