There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by diablo:
no #$%^& cheese heads at the stadium

they are as bad as the seahawk fans, maybe even worse.....I can't stand GB Packer fans and when they come to the stick they are obnoxious.

a couple buddies I know went to GB for the opener and the GB fans who live in GB they said they were the nicest most welcoming people they have ever met. Inviting them into their homes etc...
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Harbaugh knew this was gonna happen, we're gonna be 4 steps ahead of them come next Saturday.

Nice upgrade over singletary, huh?
  • titan
  • Veteran
I just don't like playing a team twice in 1 year if they are not in your division and especially since we beat them already.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Yeah, pretty obvious the Packers are coming to town next week. I'm glad the Niners have been assuming that for the last few days. I'm pretty sure this Niners team can beat the Packers at the Stick. And, they're all playing in very cold weather back there this week. Hopefully, the Pack gets a little beaten up in the process of winning this game.
For a team that was supposedly pretty beaten and bruised last week, the Packers look way more healthy then what was presumed, thats whats making me nervous.

They're still finesse though. We can beat them up phisically. And if I recall correctly, they had all their starters for game 1 of the season.

Both of the Vikes and the Pac are tired from last week's game. Both teams are playing soft. The only reason the packers are winning is because they're playing at home and againts Webb.

They're a soft and tired team coming to play a rested and physical team. I like our chances.
Originally posted by titan:
I just don't like playing a team twice in 1 year if they are not in your division and especially since we beat them already.

Bingo. It is very hard to beat a good team twice.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
no #$%^& cheese heads at the stadium

they are as bad as the seahawk fans, maybe even worse.....I can't stand GB Packer fans and when they come to the stick they are obnoxious.

a couple buddies I know went to GB for the opener and the GB fans who live in GB they said they were the nicest most welcoming people they have ever met. Inviting them into their homes etc...

thats there in Green Bay, the ones that travel to the opponents field are horrible. Trust me.
One missed block and we are set. Not wishing for injury. Just saying.
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.
One thing for sure. We better not rush 4 and play a soft zone.

The one time the vikings look good they blitzed and had harrison smith around the LOS
I love this match up in our favor. The 49ers handled this offense once and they'll do it again.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I love this match up in our favor. The 49ers handled this offense once and they'll do it again.

Aldon is due to bust out.
One thing for sure. We better not rush 4 and play a soft zone.

The one time the vikings look good they blitzed and had harrison smith around the LOS
Actually, the way to play the Packers is to rush 4 just like the Niners did in the first game. But, they didn't play a soft zone. When they press a receiver the DB that presses has help behind him. The Vikings have gotten burned blitzing the Pack tonight. Almost every time they try to one-up on one of the Packers receivers, they get burned. That's not the way the Niners defense plays them.
Looks like the fudge packers are coming to town. Ap has softened up thier front. Im thinking its gonna be a really big day rushing for us.
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.

Rodgers has all of his receivers back. Gonna hafta score a bunch to beat them.

they are "nicer" then seahawk fans but trust me they can get jack a$$. I have been to Wisconsin many many times and Seattle many many times and the people from Wisconsin are way nicer, my dad was from Wisconsin. I just don't wish to sit by any of them next Saturday night. Looks like Aaron Rodgers is going to get his wish. He said that the 49ers would pay someday for not drafting him......