49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 523 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One missed block and we are set. Not wishing for injury. Just saying.
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.
One thing for sure. We better not rush 4 and play a soft zone.

The one time the vikings look good they blitzed and had harrison smith around the LOS
I love this match up in our favor. The 49ers handled this offense once and they'll do it again.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I love this match up in our favor. The 49ers handled this offense once and they'll do it again.


Aldon is due to bust out.
Originally posted by diablo:
One thing for sure. We better not rush 4 and play a soft zone.

The one time the vikings look good they blitzed and had harrison smith around the LOS
Actually, the way to play the Packers is to rush 4 just like the Niners did in the first game. But, they didn't play a soft zone. When they press a receiver the DB that presses has help behind him. The Vikings have gotten burned blitzing the Pack tonight. Almost every time they try to one-up on one of the Packers receivers, they get burned. That's not the way the Niners defense plays them.
Looks like the fudge packers are coming to town. Ap has softened up thier front. Im thinking its gonna be a really big day rushing for us.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.

Rodgers has all of his receivers back. Gonna hafta score a bunch to beat them.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.

they are "nicer" then seahawk fans but trust me they can get jack a$$. I have been to Wisconsin many many times and Seattle many many times and the people from Wisconsin are way nicer, my dad was from Wisconsin. I just don't wish to sit by any of them next Saturday night. Looks like Aaron Rodgers is going to get his wish. He said that the 49ers would pay someday for not drafting him......
Since 1980, the Rolling Stones have toured the US 6 times. During 5 of those tours years, the 49ers have won the superbowl.

The Rolling Stones are touring the US.
Ok Lets Go Players & Coaches. Start Studying the Packers, One Week to go. Cowboy lets get that tricep healed somewhat enough for you to get a push
no way Minnesota can come back from this lead in Green Bay, its over.
Got mine last Saturday for 140 a ticket.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Got mine last Saturday for 140 a ticket.

what seats/sec and where?
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Got mine last Saturday for 140 a ticket.

what seats/sec and where?

UR 33
Row 4
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone