LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

or right now.

The only bad thing about watching the game is listening to Joe Buck's mouth. I hate that guy.
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

The sideline stuff & the miked up players is good stuff.

Willis after TB pick : "I'm the worst blocker in America"
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Tues 5pm PST

NFL Replay

or right now.

The only bad thing about watching the game is listening to Joe Buck's mouth. I hate that guy.

Yeah, but even he was in awe from what was happening on the field. He started the game jerking his cock for the Packers, especially after Shields took the INT to the house. But after that, he had no choice (same with Aikman) but to cheer the ass whooping we were handing out. Lets face it....we were putting on a display Sat night, and no one could believe it. Even the GM of the Packers said postgame he was not only astonished, but amazed at what we he saw from Kaep.
Am I the only one who thinks he let up and could have caught that pass? Please weigh in because I haven't heard anyone say anything about it. While he has been a great addition I have seen the old Randy a few times this year.
I didn't think he let up, but it doesn't seem like he adjusts to the deep ball as well as he used to. The pass looked like it was at least quasi-catchable, but the route Moss took made it look completely uncatchable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Moss cant run no more
Moss isn't quitting on passes, he damn well knows he's within striking distance of getting that elusive ring
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Moss cant run no more

he has definitely lost a few steps, but damn, he's been a great niner this year
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Moss cant run no more

he has definitely lost a few steps, but damn, he's been a great niner this year

its the only thing that kept him on the roster imo.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Kaepernick just got hyped up and put too much behind the throw, it's happened a few times. That's all.

I'd like to see a nice bomb to Moss first play of the game... but not a straight up fly pattern. A quick turn around at 5-10 yards with a pump fake from Kap. A big bite from the defending corner and Moss heads deep!
[ Edited by mattster03 on Jan 16, 2013 at 5:24 PM ]
1st play, Diamond formation, Gore behind Kap, Delanie to his right, Alex Smith to his left.

Hand off to Alex, who rushes forward, then turns and pitches back to Kap, bomb to Moss, 7-0.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
1st play, Diamond formation, Gore behind Kap, Delanie to his right, Alex Smith to his left.

Hand off to Alex, who rushes forward, then turns and pitches back to Kap, bomb to Moss, 7-0.

RIP Alex Smith
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Moss isn't quitting on passes, he damn well knows he's within striking distance of getting that elusive ring

This. He's definitely a good team mate and a leader. Check this clip..

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Clip-of-the-Week-Taking-the-Field/c027d8db-d0e8-492f-a911-60e5bb803d83
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I think they need to start with the Annexation of Puerto Rico as their first play.
Share 49ersWebzone