LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zarilla:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Jeez, I don't think Packers fans are even close to as annoying as Seahawks fans. The ones I've met are pretty polite - you know, in that Wisconsin "you betcha" kind of way. But, I think the Niners defense plays the Packers in the best way possible. They rush four and don't rely on a lot of one-on-one coverage for Packers receivers like the Vikings do. And the Packers don't really have that good a defense. I can see the Niners scoring a lot of points on them.

Rodgers has all of his receivers back. Gonna hafta score a bunch to beat them.

he had them all week one
I live 20 min from Madison wi and want this so
Bad it makes it so sweet to go to the bar or work
After we beat the butt packers
whats the weather forecast for next week?
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:

our defense needs to carry us in this one big time, Aaron Rodgers is going to come out firing big time......shoot out at the Stick next Saturday Night.....
Originally posted by schmons:

Sunny 57 degrees. 0% chance of rain. Wind N 10mph.

PERFECT !
Go 49ers! Gonna be a wild night in my house next week with my girlfriend being a Packers fan.
What time are the gates opening to tailate? And how much is it to park inside the stadium to tailgate ? Last year vs NO we parked in the dirt, kinda suck !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers! Gonna be a wild night in my house next week with my girlfriend being a Packers fan.

dump her
NOON TO 1PM, BUT they should really open it up at 10am like they did for the New York Giants game. Traffic is going to get backed up really bad if they wiat till 1pm. its like $40 but you need parking pass unless u get there early and maybe u can pay cash money.

Playing GB, how it should be.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Yeah same here my wife is a Packer fan but at least my kids are NINER fans:) Living in Wisconsin it is going to be a LONG week listening to all the Packer fans! GO NINERS!!!!
This is destiny.
Someone please make a Facebook cover photo for this game!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Someone please make a Facebook cover photo for this game!

YEAH!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone